OOC A Tale of Two Countries

Character Name: Astrum
Side: Warrior
Looks: (Also includes her main summons (the stronger ones will be nerfed to about Stardust Cell or Xeno Staff power so it's not OP as hecc))
IMG_20210314_160713.jpg
(she normally has a cyan cap as well, but I can't draw that)
Backstory: Mostly unknown.
Other equipment: Accessories coming soon, but her main not-summon weapon is a knife, and she also has a Shattered Sun and Pristine Fury. The dragon sitting next to her in the drawing is usually active, and is called Skull.
Other: She often gets melee speed on her accessories, which she definitely doesn't need.
The Caustic Dragon is called Cacao. (He'll be nerfed a bit by being unable to inflict any debuffs)
The left fish is called Gold, and the right fish is called Silver.
And the Stardust Dragon is called Cobalt.
Her text color is #5b5d90.
Nerfs I gave her in Aftermath Adventures still apply here because I'm lazy.

Character Name: Astrum
Side: Warrior
Looks: (Also includes her main summons (the stronger ones will be nerfed to about Stardust Cell or Xeno Staff power so it's not OP as hecc))View attachment 336894(she normally has a cyan cap as well, but I can't draw that)
Backstory: Mostly unknown.
Other equipment: Accessories coming soon, but her main not-summon weapon is a knife, and she also has a Shattered Sun and Pristine Fury. The dragon sitting next to her in the drawing is usually active, and is called Skull.
Other: She often gets melee speed on her accessories, which she definitely doesn't need.
The Caustic Dragon is called Cacao. (He'll be nerfed a bit by being unable to inflict any debuffs)
The left fish is called Gold, and the right fish is called Silver.
And the Stardust Dragon is called Cobalt.
Her text color is #5b5d90.
Nerfs I gave her in Aftermath Adventures still apply here because I'm lazy.
Accepted.

Decided to bring in a new antagonist, but to make things interesting, he actually has a purpose other than to cause destruction:
Name: Will
Nickname: The Huntsman
Species: Human

Personality: Generally focused on his target, and an introvert for the most part.
Strengths: Skilled at tracking down and eliminating targets, and has protective armor, as well as a wide variety of weapons.
Weaknesses: Still very vulnerable, due to being human.
Backstory: He used to be a hunter in Deimos, but when his wife then left him after a huge fight and took their son with her, he ended up becoming a mercenary. When Bloodshed Ink arrived from Terraria, and attacked towns, Will's family ended up being one of the victims. Will blames Ink for what happened, and has dedicated himself to avenging his family, no matter what the cost.
Will Aristaeus Artemas
Also accepted.

Name: Vanitas Eventide
Nickname: Vani (She usually introduces herself as Vani, as she prefers her nickname.)
Lightner or Darkner: Lightner
Appearance: View attachment 336888
Personality: Vani is usually calm and serious, and she takes a while to warm up to others. She's quite friendly once you gain her trust, though.
History: Mostly unknown.
Equipment: Pulse Bow, Deadalus Stormbow, North Pole, Wand of Sparking, Raven Staff, Molten Quiver, Fiery Gauntlet, and a lantern.
Powers (if they have any, if they do, 1 or 2 max.): None.
'Role' in party: Ranged fighter.
Strengths: She has incredibly good aim.
Weaknesses: She isn't the best at dodging sometimes, and she's not great at close range combat.
Other: I kinda just copy-pasted the description from the other rp, which is why there's a few fields that don't really belong. I'm just too lazy to make a new description.
...And accepted.

Name: ???
Nickname (Optional): (whatever you guys wanna call them)
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Ambivert (Social but also reversed and calm), has trust issues with people who did a type of crime like murder
Strengths: Practically social but also calm, has good eyesight
Weaknesses (Must fill): Practically unknown due to being hard to figure out who they are
Backstory (Optional): not much i can say except he lost most of his arm so it had to be replaced by a robotic arm
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here): N/A
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): This

also i might remove characters if i cant figure a way to introduce them nor they don't feel relevant

Name: ???
Nickname (Optional): (whatever you guys wanna call them)
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Ambivert (Social but also reversed and calm), has trust issues with people who did a type of crime like murder
Strengths: Practically social but also calm, has good eyesight
Weaknesses (Must fill): Practically unknown due to being hard to figure out who they are
Backstory (Optional): not much i can say except he lost most of his arm so it had to be replaced by a robotic arm
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here): N/A
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): This

also i might remove characters if i cant figure a way to introduce them nor they don't feel relevant
Sure, :red:ing accepted,

So, I kind of have plans for this RP, but I'm afraid of it dying while I'm away, therefore if people are able to, could someone start something just to keep it active while I'm away?

So, I think it was a bad idea not adding PTK (Permission [required] to Kill) into this RP.
It really feels like anyone can die to literally anything, without any warning whatsoever.

So, because pretty much everyone I need to be able to continue this RP have left until further notice, I cannot continue. So, until those people come back, I'll be mostly leaving this RP.

Back
Top Bottom