OOC A Tale of Two Countries

Would the HP and MP be large number, moderate numbers, or small numbers?
I... have not played UT or DR.
Oops XDDD
Edited a bit more
And, I think the HP value can help you have idea how the character is and the MP value can help you have idea what state the character's magical strength is currently at
HP and MP can be at a moderate value but for some reason I think it can't be too high
1. it would be hard measuring someone's health or magical power
2. (the main reason) too overpowered

Sure, after all I don't want my OC to be thrown into the RP, knowing nothing about it
also
that had happened / that's happening *

Okay, so...
For the main two countries, Phobos is in chaos due to an economic crash, but is still somewhat normal in that not many people are dying, and Deimos is acting on "revolutionists (anybody who doesn't like their militaristic, speciesist ideals)" by taking military action against them.

I'm mostly just spectating, but I'm still in the rp, so here's your occasional post saying so.

Almost forgot to mention that Snowfall recently got a major design update.
Snowfall.png
(The thing on her head can be ignored btw)

So uh, are machines allowed? I’ve been wanting to use MUL-T in an RP for a while now, and this seems like a good one to plop him in if machines are allowed.

This is an RP that takes place in the far future, why wouldn't there be machines?
As in artificially intelligent machines, I’ve just seen RPs before where people are REALLY opposed to the idea of using a machine as a character, even in the future. Thought I might as well ask.

I’ll go ahead and get to work on the character description.

Name: MUL-T

Nickname (Optional): Toolbox

Species: machine

Personality (Likes and dislikes also work):

Curious, very childlike and eager to learn. Understands that it can use its equipment for devious purposes, but doesn’t like to. Very loyal and clingy.

Likes: exploring, meeting new people, spending time with old ones

Dislikes: fighting, seeing friends in pain or being attacked

Strengths:

Loyalty

Usefulness

Durability

“Weapons”

Weaknesses (Must fill):

Intelligence

Can’t speak

Fearful of danger

Backstory (Optional):

MUL-T is another variant of the robot brand UTILITY. He’s the most recent one and can do the most tasks without being excessively large. This variant was the first to utilise AI so that the units could learn their tasks better, and do them faster. They also were given a dampener so that they could only optimise one task, therefore making UTILITY more money since more units were bought. This specific bot fell from a plane whilst in transit after a lazy employee forgot to hook its crate up. It fell at the edge of Deimos, the crate shattering and taking most of the impact, but it landed on its head, powering it on and destroying the inhibitor. It became an uninhibited AI from that point on, but it had to learn from ground zero, so it wasn’t very smart at the time it started to look around.

Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):

Literally just stole from ror2, invented a company, and then made him fall from a plane instead of a spaceship.

Appearance:
68279197-A247-4B50-B3B8-8CFA095A5A8C.jpeg

Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): #FFF033

As in artificially intelligent machines, I’ve just seen RPs before where people are REALLY opposed to the idea of using a machine as a character, even in the future. Thought I might as well ask.

I’ll go ahead and get to work on the character description.

Name: MUL-T

Nickname (Optional): Toolbox

Species: machine

Personality (Likes and dislikes also work):

Curious, very childlike and eager to learn. Understands that it can use its equipment for devious purposes, but doesn’t like to. Very loyal and clingy.

Likes: exploring, meeting new people, spending time with old ones

Dislikes: fighting, seeing friends in pain or being attacked

Strengths:

Loyalty

Usefulness

Durability

“Weapons”

Weaknesses (Must fill):

Intelligence

Can’t speak

Fearful of danger

Backstory (Optional):

MUL-T is another variant of the robot brand UTILITY. He’s the most recent one and can do the most tasks without being excessively large. This variant was the first to utilise AI so that the units could learn their tasks better, and do them faster. They also were given a dampener so that they could only optimise one task, therefore making UTILITY more money since more units were bought. This specific bot fell from a plane whilst in transit after a lazy employee forgot to hook its crate up. It fell at the edge of Deimos, the crate shattering and taking most of the impact, but it landed on its head, powering it on and destroying the inhibitor. It became an uninhibited AI from that point on, but it had to learn from ground zero, so it wasn’t very smart at the time it started to look around.

Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):

Literally just stole from ror2, invented a company, and then made him fall from a plane instead of a spaceship.

Appearance:
View attachment 373712

Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): #FFF033
At least we're both intellectual property thieves. Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom