Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

Where do you go after you get the musket? I feel like I've done everything and the musket doesn't solve any of the old puzzles for me...

That was awesome! Though, for some reason in the jungle out of the four white blocks that block the hallway (the one's that are activated by hitting 4 different boulder switches at four different angles) the one furthest to the right reactivated, and there's no way to make it inactive again.
Wait for some slimes to spawn and kite them to the switch. Enemies can activate those switches too.

Where do you go after you get the musket? I feel like I've done everything and the musket doesn't solve any of the old puzzles for me...
The bullets are meteorite bullets that bounce off the wall once. It opens one of the Web boulder switches (look for one of the "?" on the map).
[DOUBLEPOST=1447192766,1447192468][/DOUBLEPOST]

I beat the world...Great Job Guys! That was terrific! I loved the ending design.

Plantera kept despawning on me, so I posted some suggestions on the Official Wiring feed to fix the issue (Boss Totem, pg.97; Proximity Tape pg.98).

It's playing worlds like yours that really test your wits and reflexes. Thoroughly satisfied.

Last edited:
Where do you go after you get the musket? i got the flippers as well but i have no idea how to proceed as every question mark i checked has something i cant reach..

Possibly thinking of doing a recorded Co-Op playthrough of this with my older brother. Currently playing the map again just so I can note slight differences between the two. Played a little of the Co-Op and already know that area where you jump over the lake with a Minecart is different. Lacks that barrier your supposed to time your jump with.

This map hates me. 4 bloodmoons in a row... Great map though...

Are you supposed to get a jungle key after defeating BoC?

This map hates me. 4 bloodmoons in a row... Great map though...

Are you supposed to get a jungle key after defeating BoC?
I ended up fighting a King Slime. Thankfully, he didn't drop the Slime Mount. I can only imagine how much that could break the map at some points.

I ended up fighting a King Slime. Thankfully, he didn't drop the Slime Mount. I can only imagine how much that could break the map at some points.
Added: Finished the map. It's unfortunate there a few puzzles in which you need to have a high resolution for. At the least part, they are doable in lower resolutions but they become almost exceedingly hard or just rely on spamming the thing you need to use (namely the spells) to hopefully achieve the result the puzzle requires of the player. Personally, in the future, I think a pair of Binoculars (or one of the Scope accessories) should be provided for players that play in lower resolutions if puzzles in future maps get big enough to require a higher resolution to work with. That will help in most cases at the least.

Capture 2015-11-15 11_45_04.png

The Durgon stands triumphant! (May or may not have used wings to get back up to areas I fell from to avoid annoying backtracking and doing it all over again... and when annoying Hell enemies knock me into lava!)

Last edited:
i got stuck again, went to hell and then i can't get past the part where you need a magic missile next to the teleport that just brings you back to the ice caves, checked around the meteor part and got a black belt, now i either need a tabi, magic missile, water bolt or something to jump higher because i can't reach a certain teleport in the corruption..

i got stuck again, went to hell and then i can't get past the part where you need a magic missile next to the teleport that just brings you back to the ice caves, checked around the meteor part and got a black belt, now i either need a tabi, magic missile, water bolt or something to jump higher because i can't reach a certain teleport in the corruption..

You got the two Obsidian Skulls from the first part of the Hell section? If so, then you are supposed to go back to the Mushroom caves and go through an long tunnel that requires fire block immunity to get the black belt. From there, combine it with the Climbing Gear and Tabi to make the Master Ninja Gear. Also, the Climbing Gear/Master Ninja Gear allows you to climb (if you have a low resolution) a tower to the far end of the Crimson. There, you need to use the Flamelash to hit some cobweb on the other side. Similarly, you need to use the same Lash for the area to the extreme end of the Corruption on the opposite side of the map. Both have the keys to enter the final area.

You got the two Obsidian Skulls from the first part of the Hell section? If so, then you are supposed to go back to the Mushroom caves and go through an long tunnel that requires fire block immunity to get the black belt. From there, combine it with the Climbing Gear and Tabi to make the Master Ninja Gear. Also, the Climbing Gear/Master Ninja Gear allows you to climb (if you have a low resolution) a tower to the far end of the Crimson. There, you need to use the Flamelash to hit some cobweb on the other side. Similarly, you need to use the same Lash for the area to the extreme end of the Corruption on the opposite side of the map. Both have the keys to enter the final area.
you miiiight want to read through my post again as i said i dont have a flamelash, dont have the tabi either :/

you miiiight want to read through my post again as i said i dont have a flamelash, dont have the tabi either :/
You been to the Dungeon that is deep in the Crimson area? Better yet, you have the Fire Flower? If you do have one but haven't gone there, then go there. I seem to remember getting something out of there that helped in progressing. Might have been the Water Bolt as that makes the most sense for its location.

You been to the Dungeon that is deep in the Crimson area? Better yet, you have the Fire Flower? If you do have one but haven't gone there, then go there. I seem to remember getting something out of there that helped in progressing. Might have been the Water Bolt as that makes the most sense for its location.
i have the fire flower, got the 7 second lava thing from the dungeon in the crimson area

i have the fire flower, got the 7 second lava thing from the dungeon in the crimson area
What have you beaten? I know the way to the Eater of Worlds needs the Fire Flower (the way there is to the left of the bottom part of the drop down area that leads to the Climbing Gear in the Corruption).

Back
Top Bottom