• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

Zadok

Terrarian
We appreci8 that u r8 our map 8/8
I randomly stumbled across Pedguin's play through on Youtube and had to give the map a try. It's my first adventure map and it's been a great experience so far. Nothing has been to obtuse to figure out and all of the puzzles have been pretty enjoyable. I did get stuck at the mine cart and canon sections since I'm playing post 1.3. I'll have to bring my endgame character in to "hack" around those two issues. I'm looking forward to your updated map for 1.3 and your next project. Great job!!

GoldenTerrabyte

Official Terrarian
Oh, that's true. There's some things that probably did get messed up from 1.3, I noticed it seems like Cannons don't shoot as far or something, the Cannon sections might be broken. And the Minecarts like Zadok said.

ZeromusX

Terrarian
I'm fairly new to Terraria. Completed the game once. I downloaded your map to try it out. I've gone pretty much everywhere to start and I can't figure out what to do. Where am I supposed to go first?

Kieda

Terrarian
I'm fairly new to Terraria. Completed the game once. I downloaded your map to try it out. I've gone pretty much everywhere to start and I can't figure out what to do. Where am I supposed to go first?
Several parts of the map broke in 1.3. I would suggest to wait a while that we get to fix these issues.

mbran139

Terrarian
This is probably a little late, but 1.3 broke quite a few things in this map. I went around to fix up all of the things broken (mostly the King Slime fight and the cannon puzzles) and we should be releasing the updated map by tomorrow. Also, if you weren't aware, we are nearly finished with a brand new map! Here's a link to the thread, and here's a link to the trailer.

GoldenTerrabyte

Official Terrarian
Also, let me make note of one thing, in case you guys forget, because this is important! Where you get the Enchanted Sword, you must put a treasure chest nearby with an extra, on the off chance the player ends up given an Arkhalis instead! It is in fact true that the weapon you get from the object is determined upon breaking it, so this is something to think about!

That, and you might wanna include a Minecart to equip for the minecart segments(which were some of my favorite parts) because I think the new default minecart might be too slow for some of those parts!

Gabe Puratekuta

Steampunker
Well, it's still very confusing to where to go to and the closest place that can be reached is blocked by silt and shortswords only go two blocks forward

Top Bottom