Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

FINALLY! IV'E BEEN WAITING FOR AN ADVENTURE MAP LIKE THIS! TIME TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY RIGHT N- oh, CRAP! How could I forget? My stupid computer won't recognize that it has a graphics card in it, *sigh* guess I gotta bookmark this until it's fixed.

Looks amazing though, I can't wait to try it!
FINALLY! I found this map again! And I have a new laptop.

Now, I can finally play it!

(sorry for double post)

Did 1.3 make the cannonballs go not as far? Because I fire the cannon at the angle where it would follow the torch trail and it doesn't even go past the wall.

(sorry for double post)

Did 1.3 make the cannonballs go not as far? Because I fire the cannon at the angle where it would follow the torch trail and it doesn't even go past the wall.

1.3 has changed several things which will need changing in this map unfortunately, we plan to update it so it works fully for 1.3.

1.3 has changed several things which will need changing in this map unfortunately, we plan to update it so it works fully for 1.3.
Yeah, I kept my pickaxe though just in case, I already used it to get through the minecart stuff, I think the wooden minecart doesn't work the same way as the iron one.

So if I mine a hole through that wall it's ok right?

Yeah, I kept my pickaxe though just in case, I already used it to get through the minecart stuff, I think the wooden minecart doesn't work the same way as the iron one.

Yeah for now that is what you'll have to do for any areas which are broken for 1.3.

Yeah for now that is what you'll have to do for any areas which are broken for 1.3.
I did so, and completed the rest of the map. It was a really good map! Loved it! Though the final temple can be really confusing at times. I also kinda wish you put a sign saying "Congrats! You completed the map! Thanks for playing!" Because I wasn't entirely sure if that chest was the end but I figured it was.

Not all that much of the map is broken though, the minecarts are, that one wall is, the ENTIRE jungle temple is (except the staff of earth still works!) even the king slime fight in the jungle temple is broken because he teleports to you and then you just eat him alive with cannons.

I'll probably play it again if you release a 1.3 version.

BTW, if you spawn the 'minecart' item and equip it, it fixes this, so it could be fixed by just adding a chest with that item instead of having to rework the area.
Also yeah confirmed the cannon balls thing, but so far (2 keys down) those are the only things broken! Awesome job, can't wait to finish it!

Edit:
J0GQLRf.png
Awesome job, this was an outstanding map! The final dungeon was pretty unique and the final boss was done really well! Only comment was that the mimic traps felt kinda pointless because when you respawn it'd still be flipped, but meh the rest of the map was great!

Oh yeah and one more thing I forgot to mention, for me for some reason any tiles that would be totally black from the lighting just didn't render, leaving most of the map except the top 5 blocks just empty backwall (might be related to the fact that the entire map was way off the 'center' of the minimap, I think that it was outside the world bounds, a suspicion reinforced by the fact that terraria's lighting engine has major problems with tiles outside the 'large' world size limit, hence why Red never added bigger/infinite worlds)... (tiles black from paint didn't do this, pretty much confirming this) Only odd thing is some random parts of the world (like the end room above) didn't do this. Here's a screenshot of the bug:
Fvi5JwS.png

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
I did so, and completed the rest of the map. It was a really good map! Loved it! Though the final temple can be really confusing at times. I also kinda wish you put a sign saying "Congrats! You completed the map! Thanks for playing!" Because I wasn't entirely sure if that chest was the end but I figured it was.

Not all that much of the map is broken though, the minecarts are, that one wall is, the ENTIRE jungle temple is (except the staff of earth still works!) even the king slime fight in the jungle temple is broken because he teleports to you and then you just eat him alive with cannons.

I'll probably play it again if you release a 1.3 version.
I understand why King Slime was changed 'cause of how easily he could be lost and the summoning of him wasted. But I gotta say, the way they used him in this map was genius and I will miss that battle.

Will possibly post later with more thorough feedback, but I just wanted to say that I got a Cascade (the yoyo) from the Eater of Worlds battle... What are the odds (tiny, really).

Really excited to play through a 1.3 version of this map! Out of curiousity, are the Hero's Clothes vanity item provided by the map, or should I go grab my own pair?

SUCH AN AMAZING MAP!!
The puzzles are inspired and very well done. You guys just made the best fanmade map in the game. GG

This map is absolutely astounding! Great job being creative--I saw this on Pedguin's youtube channel. It looks like a lot of love when into this project, congrats! I made an account real quick to let you know!

We appreci8 that u r8 our map 8/8

I randomly stumbled across Pedguin's play through on Youtube and had to give the map a try. It's my first adventure map and it's been a great experience so far. Nothing has been to obtuse to figure out and all of the puzzles have been pretty enjoyable. I did get stuck at the mine cart and canon sections since I'm playing post 1.3. I'll have to bring my endgame character in to "hack" around those two issues. I'm looking forward to your updated map for 1.3 and your next project. Great job!!

Oh, that's true. There's some things that probably did get messed up from 1.3, I noticed it seems like Cannons don't shoot as far or something, the Cannon sections might be broken. And the Minecarts like Zadok said.

I'm fairly new to Terraria. Completed the game once. I downloaded your map to try it out. I've gone pretty much everywhere to start and I can't figure out what to do. Where am I supposed to go first?

I'm fairly new to Terraria. Completed the game once. I downloaded your map to try it out. I've gone pretty much everywhere to start and I can't figure out what to do. Where am I supposed to go first?
Several parts of the map broke in 1.3. I would suggest to wait a while that we get to fix these issues.

Back
Top Bottom