Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

This is probably a little late, but 1.3 broke quite a few things in this map. I went around to fix up all of the things broken (mostly the King Slime fight and the cannon puzzles) and we should be releasing the updated map by tomorrow. Also, if you weren't aware, we are nearly finished with a brand new map! Here's a link to the thread, and here's a link to the trailer.

Also, let me make note of one thing, in case you guys forget, because this is important! Where you get the Enchanted Sword, you must put a treasure chest nearby with an extra, on the off chance the player ends up given an Arkhalis instead! It is in fact true that the weapon you get from the object is determined upon breaking it, so this is something to think about!

That, and you might wanna include a Minecart to equip for the minecart segments(which were some of my favorite parts) because I think the new default minecart might be too slow for some of those parts!

Well, it's still very confusing to where to go to and the closest place that can be reached is blocked by silt and shortswords only go two blocks forward

Great map and nice design..but, i had to give up :p
I just hate puzzles wich requires timing in milisecond with hair-thin precission..part of it comes from the fact that I will never learn how to use claws for climbing :D
Also, I would vote for more checkpoints..when i finally made THAT jump/climb and then failed on next one, it was kinda depressing to start it from the beggining...

Thanks for nice map anyway :)

I couldn't get past this part. I have the flail, the cannonballs, the enchanted sword, the boomerang, and the staff of earth. Can someone tell me how to get past?

Attachments

• Capture 2015-11-26 15_27_53.png
    Capture 2015-11-26 15_27_53.png
    274 KB · Views: 320
I couldn't get past this part. I have the flail, the cannonballs, the enchanted sword, the boomerang, and the staff of earth. Can someone tell me how to get past?

Throw bumerang up into that red hole then step aside to the left. It will destroy the cobwebs when its returning back to you.

Back
Top Bottom