Story A Terraria Story

OptiPri

Wall of Flesh
Hello Terrarians!I love to write and have been writing for quite some time now.Weither I'm good at it is subjective.I just recently found the forums and Have decided to attempt to write a multi-chapter story that will be written over time and will include suggestions.I'll start soon so hopefully see you there!

Last edited:
Cool! I wanted to do this too but I am too lazy :p. You should start it off with a Big Bang and then the Moon Lord is born or something.

Prologue
Once,there were no planets,just a plane of existence called Terraria.The inhabitants of Terraria at that time were immortal beings that were what we would call Gods.They lived lives of conflict,as they almost new nothing except war with each other.This stretched on for millenniums of years until finally,the plane of Terraria could no longer take the strain of these concepts and finally gave away to what we would now be called an explosion of frankly epic proportions.The explosion ended to what the modern eye would call the creation of millions of universes.But two of the "Gods" we're at the top of the food chain:Tulo of the Sun and Giwa of the Moon.They were practically evenly matched but at the time of "The Giveaway",Giwa had the upper hand.As she died,she cast some of what could only be called magic and when she died,her essence exploded into northern lights as we would call it.As those lights touched planets and stars,the "Touched Bodies" became one and became the Moon Lord.From there he went to inhabit a planet and created clones of himself to watch other the other planets and universes.Each world was unique as each Lord gave their universe it's own "Bosses" and own enemies.We now come into the original Moon Lord's planet which he has effectively named Terraria.

Chapter One
...Where am I?Why is everything black?Ugh,I feel like I grew or something.
(A flash of colours)
Ah!Give me an epilepsy warning next time!
(Another flash of colours and everything comes into focus)
Why do I feel like I'm fa-OH MY GOD I'M FALLING SOMEONE H-omph!Wha-what is this stuff?It's all gooey and slimy and blue...Well whatever it's not like I haven't felt J-Ello before.Wait,where am I?There's just trees,a hill,a guy, bunnies,slimy things...Wait a guy?

"Hey wait come back!"

???-"Hm?Me?Oh hello there!I'm Steve!I'm here to help you get used to th-"

"Yeah ok,this seems like that game I play,what was it...TerrarCraft?Wait,who am I?"

Steve-""That no longer matters.Now you must just survive.Please,tell me your name."

"Well,just call me Havoc."

Steve-"Well Havoc,in you bag you'll find some tools."

Wait I have a bag now?
Huh,don't remember that being there when I got here.Whatever.

"Yeah I have it,what next?"

Steve-"Go chop down those trees for some wood,but be sure to replant the acorns or you'll run out of wood fast. Also,in your bag you'll find a red pocket with a X on it.But things in there to delete them."

Weird.Guess I'll have to go with it.

"I have roughly 80 wood pieces,that enough?"

Steve-"Should be,now build a 9x7 house frame with a 3 tall gap for a door.Then take some wood,about ten pieces and craft it into a work bench."

Craft?What does he mean craft?I don't have any to-wait what?It practically formed in my hands!Is that what he meant by craft?Spoopy mind powers!

(Havoc finishes the door,the house frame,the walls,the chair and places it all to form a house)

"Phew!That wasn't so hard!I could build 20 of these!"

Steve-"Well you might have to.Now you must make a set of 3 torches.You see that blue slime over there?Kill it."

Does he mean the thing I fell on?Ok.Don't know how a sword will work against a ball of goop.I guess he wants me to grab the more solid stuff.Now I put this on a wood piece and...Poof!Let there be light!Wait,how'd I get three torches from one wood and gelly thing?

Last edited:
What We Missed(What happened between chapters):Havoc explored around where he started,finding some rope, money,weird red stuff in a bottle,and a chest with a blowpipe among other things.During his first night he died a few times.(Havoc-I DID NOT!)Yes you did Havoc shut up.(Havoc-*Pouts in a corner)
Chapter Two
Steve-"So have you considered your next course of action?"
"Nope!"
Steve-"How about making me a nicer house for me?Or more houses?"
"Why more houses?"
Steve-"So more people can move in.They can sell you their servi-"
(A boom outside)
"What was that Steve?"
Steve-"No clue"
I'll finish soon I need to collect my thoughts and get inspired.

Last edited:
What We Missed(What happened between chapters):Havoc explored around where he started,finding some rope, money,weird red stuff in a bottle,and a chest with a blowpipe among other things.During his first night he died a few times.(Havoc-I DID NOT!)Yes you did Havoc shut up.(Havoc-*Pouts in a corner)
Chapter Two
(I'll finish later.)
I started a social forum called The Cultists and you should join and copy and paste

Sure I'll try to find it.
[doublepost=1480863113,1480862956][/doublepost]What Social Group category is it?And by copy and paste you mean the story right?

Back
Top Bottom