A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Congratulations!! I wish you all having a nice day together! :) Keep doing this game!
I think you're a tad bit late, but it's the thought that counts.
Av4owv5.png

But sadly I believe they have mostly discontinued this game. You should keep your eyes peeled for the eventual Terraria 2 (it IS coming, but we don't know when).

Av4owv5.png

But sadly I believe they have mostly discontinued this game. You should keep your eyes peeled for the eventual Terraria 2 (it IS coming, but we don't know when).
Technically, it's not Terraria 2, it's Terraria: Otherworld...

Av4owv5.png

Also worth pointing out . . . the game is hardly "discontinued". There is an update actively being worked on, and likely to be released within the near future.

Also worth pointing out . . . the game is hardly "discontinued". There is an update actively being worked on, and likely to be released within the near future.
Is there? It's been so long since anything new I forgot they decided NOT to stop updates. Is it the wire thing Cenx was talking about or...?

Is there? It's been so long since anything new I forgot they decided NOT to stop updates. Is it the wire thing Cenx was talking about or...?

Yup, 1.3.1 is a mechanical/wire-centric update hopefully coming relatively soon. It also was revealed to have Controller support, which is rather popular in some circles.

Back
Top Bottom