A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Me and all the shyguys from mario land wish you many happy years to your lovely wedded lives! CONGLATURATIONS, YOU'RE WINNER!!! :D :D :D

Dear Red & Cenx,
Wow, I'm truly elated for you guys. Your dedication, community orientation, and commitment to never letting your fans down, has made you revered developers, respected by most of us here as some of the best, if somehow not by all, by me. I'm in awe of this glorious community, and happy that you two have found something special in eachother. Those two things are very rare, and to have this little nook of the Internet running strong, and to have a relationship running strong? Impossible. There is something different in you guys, and I think most of us know it. You interact with your community far more than most developers would even fathom, which I can attest to, having seen Cenx get timed out by Nightbot in a twitch stream first hand. I have lots of faith in you guys, to continue updating, and producing more, of the idea, game, and concept, of Terraria. 1.3. Otherworlds. Terraria 2. More? Thanks for the fun, and much more. -Teal. (Or Dr. Spencer Reid)

I was going to write a poem, but I'm :red:.

Good on ya Red & Cenx! Glad to hear about this, You Deserve it, Hope everything for your Wedding and rest of life goes well.

(( Sorry I didnt get here earlier qwq ))
Congrats Red and Cenx. May many great games be made, and may you two alaways remain happy together :dryadhappy:

Omg your right but I don't think they wanted it to be about the clouds so much
You know, those clouds are white. The moon is also white. Could these clouds mean that Springtrap survived the fire? And Scott is Working with Re-Logic?
^ Stupid FNAF Theorist

I am of few words, so I'll just chip in and say...
Congrats you two, and may you have a happy continuing. May no force hopefully tear you apart.

Back
Top Bottom