A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

I also like to imagine that Cenx had the Groom's hat ready for Red, but he was already wearing his normal hat, and refused to remove it :p

<3 <3 <3
zqxHlXv.png

:D Congratulations! Live long and prosper! Its great you two found one another! You make an awesome couple! Enjoy the Summer together and the rest of your lives ect...

Congrats homies (I'm not actually black) but anyways congrats for everything not just this wedding and may I beg your pardon you should go on a honeymoon and on that moon of honey you should make terraria 1.4 yes 1.4 and add a moon made of honey and you use a rocket to get there and inside the moon should be the supreme honey bee which drops something called the real queen bee which is a new magical weapon that summons a huge moon of honey over enemies and acts like a huge bomb. (Used for crowd control and does up to 254 damage with special accessories and looks super awesome.

Congratz! I wish you the best in all your future years!
Congrats homies (I'm not actually black) but anyways congrats for everything not just this wedding and may I beg your pardon you should go on a honeymoon and on that moon of honey you should make terraria 1.4 yes 1.4 and add a moon made of honey and you use a rocket to get there and inside the moon should be the supreme honey bee which drops something called the real queen bee which is a new magical weapon that summons a huge moon of honey over enemies and acts like a huge bomb. (Used for crowd control and does up to 254 damage with special accessories and looks super awesome.
XD
I lold out of my chair just now!

As developers, as friends, and now as spouses, I suppose that Redigit and Cenx should enjoy their new lives together as a couple. Congrats you guys.

Back
Top Bottom