A thank you to the Terraria team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpes Inculta

Queen Slime
I just wanted to make this post to thank all the people who are still working on the game, making it even bigger and better than what it was before.

Many developers abandon their works not long after release and quit updating it, and it humbles me and brings me joy that there are still devs out there who care about their fans and not making another buck.

So again, I want to commend and thank all the hard work and effort you are all making towards further improving and expanding the terraria universe and community.

It may only be a video game, but it's a game that means a lot to some people. You created something special that thousands of people enjoy, and I and many other people thank you for that.

When I started playing terraria was nothing special has been almost three years and I love this game , things that add with each new patch , no matter whether it is steam cracked or simply can not do without this game ... Thanks a lot for these nice people that labor and work very hard and to deliver our best THANK YOU :)

I do appreciate the work that the Team have done. Skiphs and Crowno made the website and Forums possible. Red & Cenx made Terraria awesome with the updates and actually made Terraria. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom