Items A thing about wires: Mechanical Wrench, Infinite Wire Pouch

Is this a good Idea?

• YES. It takes forever and a ton of money for teleporters.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nah, It's good without.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clooless

Wall of Flesh
When I want to make a teleporter, I have to go across the entire world SLOOOOOWWWLLLLYYYY placing the wires connecting it. I hate doing that. I would rather click at point A and fly to point B and click, and bam. Wire. Which is why I want to suggest a special wrench (possibly purchased after Golem has been defeated) that does exactly that. It would most likely look like the mechanical ruler, (as in palette) but wrench shaped. (Der)

Also, Infinite Wire Pouch. Just like Infinite Musket & Arrow Pouches, this would grant infinite wire. You would probably know how to craft it, and how it looks. These two together would make the whole wire thing easier.

Let me know if this is a good idea or not. Thx!

The whole purpose of teleporters in the first place is convenience, so why should they even need wires at all? It's a hassle either way, endless pouch or not. They should be linkable via the map, and maybe increase the price since they would be more valuable.

YES YES YES GOD YES YES YES
The whole purpose of teleporters in the first place is convenience, so why should they even need wires at all? It's a hassle either way, endless pouch or not. They should be linkable via the map, and maybe increase the price since they would be more valuable.
I know right, its like why take hours to make a teleporter a few hundred feet away when you could walk there in 30 seconds

Back
Top Bottom