• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

A Thread to Express Gratitude to the Devs and Community Managers/Mods.

OnyxShadow

Terrarian
I want to say how much I appreciate once again having a DLC worth of free content to play with on a fully released game. Its rare for developers to be this generous with their time and resources. The new stuff is also exceptional high quality. You guys are amazing!

Midnight Heart

Spazmatism
I want to say how much I appreciate once again having a DLC worth of free content to play with on a fully released game. Its rare for developers to be this generous with their time and resources. The new stuff is also exceptional high quality. You guys are amazing!

i couldn't agree more. it's something i'm exceptionally grateful for. i have health issues that have put me in a situation where i have no income and no way to manage a way to change that. the free continued content and updates is for one of my favorite games ever...it means a great deal to me. and this is just one aspect of many that have made re-logic my favorite game making team ever.

because they've been so good to me (and everypony who loves terraria), whenever i have a chance i support them in any way i can. since release, i've purchased terraria about five times (the most recent was on gog so i could have a dlc free version). three of those copies i gifted to others to get them into the game when they had no means of buying it, and i've managed to get around 10-15 friends/family buy it and start playing. i do my best to do my part to support re-logic. i want to keep them around and able continue doing what they love doing.

i also agree about the quality of new content. 1.3 has blown me away, by going far above and beyond the already high expectations i had. it was definitely worth the wait. ^^

Devalaous

Terrarian
When I originally commented on this, I had to hold back since I had recently joined their team of testers, and talk as if I was still an outside entity. After many months of working together with them and the awesome tester team, I can say now that they really are an awesome group of people, and the majority of them have become good friends

Top Bottom