A Thread to Express Gratitude to the Devs and Community Managers/Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say how much I appreciate once again having a DLC worth of free content to play with on a fully released game. Its rare for developers to be this generous with their time and resources. The new stuff is also exceptional high quality. You guys are amazing!

I want to say how much I appreciate once again having a DLC worth of free content to play with on a fully released game. Its rare for developers to be this generous with their time and resources. The new stuff is also exceptional high quality. You guys are amazing!

i couldn't agree more. it's something i'm exceptionally grateful for. i have health issues that have put me in a situation where i have no income and no way to manage a way to change that. the free continued content and updates is for one of my favorite games ever...it means a great deal to me. and this is just one aspect of many that have made re-logic my favorite game making team ever.

because they've been so good to me (and everypony who loves terraria), whenever i have a chance i support them in any way i can. since release, i've purchased terraria about five times (the most recent was on gog so i could have a dlc free version). three of those copies i gifted to others to get them into the game when they had no means of buying it, and i've managed to get around 10-15 friends/family buy it and start playing. i do my best to do my part to support re-logic. i want to keep them around and able continue doing what they love doing.

i also agree about the quality of new content. 1.3 has blown me away, by going far above and beyond the already high expectations i had. it was definitely worth the wait. ^^

When I originally commented on this, I had to hold back since I had recently joined their team of testers, and talk as if I was still an outside entity. After many months of working together with them and the awesome tester team, I can say now that they really are an awesome group of people, and the majority of them have become good friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom