1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread-worthy compilation of all my thread-worthy ideas. (100+ and counting!)

Discussion in 'Portfolios/Multi-Topic' started by SzGamer227, Sep 27, 2014.

1. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Sorry for taking so long with making my next suggestion. I want to do the sprites myself before posting the thread, so that's why.

To make up for it, I'm going to make like Re-Logic and post a spoiler:
    Solar Sentry Action.gif
    Enjoy!

Baconfry and iDuck like this.
  2. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

Some sort of droid, perhaps a pet?

3. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

:naughty: I'll just leave you to speculate until I post the suggestion. :p

4. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

Don't you Re-Logic me!

5. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

6. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

7. iDuck

iDuck Golem

It looked Lihzahrd to me!

8. FragBombGames

FragBombGames Cultist

I think you should underline the suggestions that were first posted here (ie, not on TO) or something.
    Anyway, these are all awesome!

9. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

That would take sooo long though. T_T

There are a few I decidedly left on TO, though, so I'll underline those.

10. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

That was pretty unlucky

11. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

lol :D

iDuck likes this.
  12. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

Posts like this are unacceptable on these forums. This post has shown:
    1. Disrespect towards the topic creator.
    2. A lack of content in your post, relevant or otherwise.

If it was too long to read, then don't post. If you do post, respond with supporting encouragement if you approve of the suggestions, or constructive criticism explaining why if you disapprove.

13. Wåterdémon 西瓜

Wåterdémon 西瓜 Steampunker

K.

14. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

I'm going to start doing these again. If I can do 5 every day, I should be done in about 2 or 3 weeks.
    Dart Expansion.png Hell Expansion.png Shortswords.png Yin Rang.png Spectre Heagear.png
    Dart Expansion Small.png Hell Expansion Small.png Shortswords Small.png Spectre Heagear Small.png Yin Rang Small.png

If I don't post another five in under 36 hours, someone poke me with a large, virtual stick.

15. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Cursed Masonry.png Hell Ammo.png Kusarigama.png Lihzahrd Temple.png Mob Armors.png Red Probe.png Scanner + Flashlight.png Skeleton Marksman.png Unorthodox Sets.png Vamprire Staff.png
    Cursed Masonry Small.png Hell Ammo Small.png Kusarigama Small.png Lihzahrd Temple Small.png Mob Armors Small.png Red Probe Small.png Scanner + Flashlight Small.png Skeleton Marksman Small.png Unorthodox Sets Small.png Vamprire Staff Small.png

I did ten this batch to partially make up for all the lost time. :)

MiltVala and Baconfry like this.
  16. That's a lot of suggestions and I want all of them to be implemented to the game. If that happened though, I would frikking win this :red: out of me.

SzGamer227 likes this.
  17. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Got another small batch done:
    Bone Charm + Snake Eyes.png Coyote.png Dye.png Housing.png Toad.png
    Bone Charm + Snake Eyes Small.png Coyote Small.png Dye Small.png Housing Small.png Toad Small.png

iDuck and MiltVala like this.
  18. stormconure

stormconure Golem

Most* of these are really great! Full support! Would love to see these in the game, especially the lihzahrd one!
    *the old acid rain conflict But never mind that!

SzGamer227 likes this.
  19. Drdragonfly

Drdragonfly Skeletron

All of this looks great, love most of your suggestions. If you need help with some of the icons, I can always lend a hand and make a few (or a few dozen), and you can see if you want to use them.

SzGamer227 likes this.
  20. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

I'd prefer to make all the icons myself for authenticity's sake. I kind of want to finish what I started myself. If I hit a wall and can't figure out what to do with one, I'll let you know, though. :p

Drdragonfly likes this.