Portfolio/Multi-Topic A thread-worthy compilation of all my thread-worthy ideas. (100+ and counting!)

Alright. Should I remove Ancharpoon and Mineral Transmutor from my mod?
Yeah... I don't want content in another mod when I'm making a mod whose purpose is solely to have it (and other) suggested items.

Thanks for coding those, though. I'll list your name in the credits when it's all done, though. ;)

You can use what you have for private use, but I don't want anything made public yet.

Yeah... I don't want content in another mod when I'm making a mod whose purpose is solely to have it (and other) suggested items.

Thanks for coding those, though. I'll list your name in the credits when it's all done, though. ;)

You can use what you have for private use, but I don't want anything made public yet.
Okay, I've remove them. Also I've sent badass Ancharpoon to @Pumpking. Warning: It's little buggy.

Every time I look at this, I feel smaller and smaller... C'mon GIRGHGH!! You gotta make more ideas for suggestions!

Wow lots of good suggestions in here. Didn't read nearly all of them. I do see one I really disagree with though. Making gem hooks require a hook would hurt the progression curve too much imo.

Getting a hook requires either a lot of luck/grinding on skeletons, or having already having the goblin tinker (which makes it available at the same time as frickin rocket boots). Gems allow for a fair way for a player to get a hook in a timely manner, and are balanced by their expense. Ideally a player should have a hook before a cloud in a bottle, rocket boots, etc- its the most fundamental type of vertical mobility and really opens up the game once you unlock it. If gem hooks required a hook, it would only encourage people to sequence break even harder and just grind jungle for the ivy whip instead.

Back
Top Bottom