Portfolio/Multi-Topic A thread-worthy compilation of all my thread-worthy ideas. (100+ and counting!)

Sorry for taking so long with making my next suggestion. I want to do the sprites myself before posting the thread, so that's why.

To make up for it, I'm going to make like Re-Logic and post a spoiler:
Solar Sentry Action.gif

Enjoy!

I think you should underline the suggestions that were first posted here (ie, not on TO) or something.
Anyway, these are all awesome!

Posts like this are unacceptable on these forums. This post has shown:
1. Disrespect towards the topic creator.
2. A lack of content in your post, relevant or otherwise.

If it was too long to read, then don't post. If you do post, respond with supporting encouragement if you approve of the suggestions, or constructive criticism explaining why if you disapprove.

Most* of these are really great! Full support! Would love to see these in the game, especially the lihzahrd one!
*the old acid rain conflict But never mind that!

All of this looks great, love most of your suggestions. If you need help with some of the icons, I can always lend a hand and make a few (or a few dozen), and you can see if you want to use them.

All of this looks great, love most of your suggestions. If you need help with some of the icons, I can always lend a hand and make a few (or a few dozen), and you can see if you want to use them.
I'd prefer to make all the icons myself for authenticity's sake. I kind of want to finish what I started myself. If I hit a wall and can't figure out what to do with one, I'll let you know, though. :p

Back
Top Bottom