Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Hell no!

• Total voters

FireAndSteel

Terrarian
This gonna be series of stories, being more like documentary / journal of some features in Terraria. Anyways, enjoy!

The Crimson
At one of my long travels, I got to really terrifying biome. Trees with pieces of flesh, hanging instead of leaves. Blood red grass. And a gigantic bones and skull in distance. This was the Crimson. Legends say, that these gigantic bones are remains of Cthulhu, the Greatest of Old Ones. One night, something really powerful tore him apart. However, it weren't the end for Old One. His eye and brain survived, and developed into separate organisms, and his soul reincarnated into similar creature, that we call the Moon Lord. The blood and flesh of Cthulhu fell on grass, creating this bloody hell. Now it's ruled by Brain of Cthulhu, and many scary creatures now roam these lands. When I went deeper into this biome, I saw an entrance to cave, with teeth and fangs hanging out of ceiling and floor. As I entered, I felt a terrible smell. Smell of blood of many innocent creatures that died here, or turned into crimson beasts. That cave was shaped like human heart, having three hearts at bottom, which pumps blood to whole Crimson. Because Crimson lives. It's an abomination, a something against evolution and nature. It can spread. It has mind, it has heart, it has body. This isn't scariest thing about Crimson, though. Because Crimson biome alone isn't so much scary. The scariest thing is what lives inside of this wasteland. Most creepy creature I met there, was the Face Monster. It's a crimson mutated zombie, with big eyeballs without pupils. However, lack of pupils doesn't seem to bother him, because he can smell everything to eat, including you. It has a large jaw, hanging to very bottom of his chest, and makes terrible noises. It probably has broken throat, or blood inside of it, because he sounds like this. Crimson won't stop spreading alone, with it's goal being to make the whole world part of it's body, to cover everything under bloody grass.​

Back
Top Bottom