A troubling thought of naming

Daesh can die in a fire for ruining a perfectly good name. Calling them ISIS only validates their claim as an islamic state. That aside, ever notice the giant skull lurking in the background of the aboveground Crimson? Also, notice how you can only get Ichor in the hardmode crimson? Pretty sure that means the Crimson is Cthulhu's corpse trying to either regenerate itself through the land or terraform the world into itself. Pretty disturbing, eh?
Wow really? I had no idea Cthulhu had that many eye. EYES, EYES EVERYWHERE.

im 9 years old and i believe the will fly over most children heads. except a few that were exposed to the internet at a younger age i believe that this deserves its ratings by the esrb

Terraria is rated T for Teens by the ESRB, I don't know where you got the impressions that it was turning into a child's game more so. In due part to that, they are able to get away with little innuendos due to that.

As noted as well, this isn't the first time something like this has been added to the game.
hey i learned something from you today. i did not know that it was T for teen, thanks mate

What about the Tax Collector trying to get the dryad pay him with favors? Kinda sounds like assault
Assault is physical. You can use very unsettling/disgusting/non-behaved/gross/dishonourable words, but that doesn't make it assault; it just makes you a very unsettling/disgusting/non-behaved/gross/dishonourable person.

Anyway, since this old topic has been dug up from its resting place :sigh:, there's nothing wrong with any of this. If you're too young, it'll all fly over your head (as others have pointed out), and if you're not then you can either have a laugh about it or ignore it if it's not your kind of humour.
If anyone is oversensitive about little things like this, then I wouldn't know how they'd hope to survive in the real world.

And when you have a arms dealer the mechanic says they “wanted to press my pressure plates but i told him they are for stepping on”

I really don't think this needs changing. It's rated T for Teen, anyone who says it needs to be treated like an E for Everyone game shouldn't be showing it to those below 13.

If this game was rated E for Everyone, yeah, I'd be on board, but it's not, and I don't think it should have to be treated like an E for Everyone game when it isn't one.

Also this post when from having none for 2 years than getting a reply than having none for 2 years then getting a reply.

Back
Top Bottom