A typically untypical introduction.

Fuzzwad

Terrarian
Hmm, I guess I'm here now... Whatever.
I guess since this is an introduction thing, I might as well, y'know, do some introducing.

I was never good at these. I guess the most interesting things I do (and the only things) are play Terraria, throw yoyos, and ride BMX. That's about it. I hope everyone wasn't expecting some 3-5 paragraph long intro. I don't like to disappoint.

Am I supposed to say bye now? Ok. Bye. I guess. Hehe...

Hey! Welcome to TCF! Don't worry, most people don't do long Intros, some people haven't even made a intro at all (Me) Enjoy your time here!

Greetings there, Fuzzwad. I read your name in Captain Kwark's voice, because that's exactly the type of name I can imagine him saying. Yoyos are great fun to play around with—albeit difficult to get into and practice. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful time on the Terraria Community Forums. Toodles, comrade.

Hi! If you are good at art, coding, spriting, RP's, music or building in Terraria, there are loads of threads you can find for those. And there is of course offtopic chat which shows what a diverse variety of people are on TCF. Have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom