Items A Variety of Flamethrower Ammo - Fuel Canisters

Terraria's Ichor is actually very flame-like (due to its being a counterpart of Cursed Flames and needing to be used in the same kinds of items). How else would Ichor Torches, Campfires, and Living Ichor Fire Blocks make any sense? :p

Other than that, Cursed Flames is just as deserving of a Grenade as Ichor is.
Afaik Ichor is blood of the gods; not really flame-like. I think it's used in everything fire-related in Terraria just because if it wouldn't, then Crimson lovers won't have any counterpart to Corruption's sursd flame-based blocks and such, so devs made Ichor just crimson flame. IMO their uses shall differ - a lot, due to completely different nature of these materials. but what do I know ;)

Afaik Ichor is blood of the gods; not really flame-like. I think it's used in everything fire-related in Terraria just because if it wouldn't, then Crimson lovers won't have any counterpart to Corruption's sursd flame-based blocks and such, so devs made Ichor just crimson flame.
That's exactly what I was saying in my post. Ichor in Terraria takes on flame like qualities because if it didn't it wouldn't be a true counterpart to Cursed Flames. That doesn't mean it's not the blood of the gods though, because it is.

That's exactly what I was saying in my post. Ichor in Terraria takes on flame like qualities because if it didn't it wouldn't be a true counterpart to Cursed Flames. That doesn't mean it's not the blood of the gods though, because it is.
I would love to have some Ichor for... research purposes. Totally not to process it and become a demigod. Speaking of, I bet that's what the Life Fruit does for you, the legends of gods diets include 'nectar and ambrosia.' You have enough to be a demigod when you reach 500 HP, because your blood is then ichor.

Anyway, spraying deity blood at things out of a flamethrower? That would make my day. Hell, since Ichor is toxic to mortals, you are now messing with Fire AND Poison, and that's beautiful.

IMO Ichor shouldn't be Cursed Flame better-in-everything-even-if-it-shoudln't counterpart, but crimson equivalent used in recips making different things that function differently, but are equally powerful and fulfill similar purposes.
I would love to have some Ichor for... research purposes. Totally not to process it and become a demigod. Speaking of, I bet that's what the Life Fruit does for you, the legends of gods diets include 'nectar and ambrosia.' You have enough to be a demigod when you reach 500 HP, because your blood is then ichor.

Anyway, spraying deity blood at things out of a flamethrower? That would make my day. Hell, since Ichor is toxic to mortals, you are now messing with Fire AND Poison, and that's beautiful.
More like demi-Ichor sticker than demigod :D

I was talking about getting some Ichor for "research purposes" ;)
I did in fact mean the definition of ichor as 'the golden blood of immortals.' The other use of the word ichor is 'foul smelling watery discharge from sores' which probably become a clever thing to include in The Crimson.

I really like this idea. Do you mind if I add your idea to our Ulterraria: Reborn mod? With your agreement of course.

you should add a luminite one. maybe it replaces the typical flames with tendrils like the hex doll, but these tendrils will home in on enemies. it could maybe inflict a special flame debuff too. i'd go with either calling it the 'phantasm canister', 'void canister', or 'moondust canister'

you should add a luminite one. maybe it replaces the typical flames with tendrils like the hex doll, but these tendrils will home in on enemies. it could maybe inflict a special flame debuff too. i'd go with either calling it the 'phantasm canister', 'void canister', or 'moondust canister'
I really don't know why, but this for me this idea would nicely go with quicksilver theme. Luminite looks like frozen quicksilver, it's ore looks like quicksilver drops... Maybe quicksilver-like stream then.

The idea of having a Fuel Canister for each Celestial Fragment has been brought up (in fact, @J-50N has already provided sprites and some possible effects). I'll get it posted eventually, hopefully soon.

I had an absolutely ridiculous idea. One made using ale which inflicts a modified tipsy debuff on them. Say, taking 10% more damage but gaining 10% contact damage. Ridiculous I know.

Have you thought of making an accessory for flamethrowers? I had an idea for one that will allow you to spray liquid fuel that burns on the ground for some time.

Have you thought of making an accessory for flamethrowers? I had an idea for one that will allow you to spray liquid fuel that burns on the ground for some time.
Flamethrowers would probably have to have at least one weapon-specific Accessory, given that guns have the Rifle/Sniper Scope and arrows have the Magic Quiver. I don't know if that idea is very practical implementation-wise, though.

Back
Top Bottom