NPCs & Enemies A very serious request about Empress

Tal0s

Terrarian
You see, me and my friend went and visited the not the bees world. While exploring we stopped at the ocean and started firing our S.D.M.G. with chlorophyte bullets in the endless depths of that marvellous honey. To our bewilderment, the bullets made a fantastic psychedelic effect behind the honey and we just kinda stood there firing our S.D.M.G. in the honey for 30 minutes.
After that small while, we started trying out every possible weapons to gaze at all the pretty light effects until a genius idea hit us: "We should definitely summon the empress while in the honey for the ultimate psychedelic experience!". Full of hope and excitement we proceeded to enact the Prismatic Lacewing sacrificial ritual.
That's when the biggest let down in our gaming life hit us like a meteorite, you couldn't really see the empress behind the honey as she made no light, and so did her attacks. Such a deep disappointment needs to be addressed.
My dear developers, I know the last update has been done, but I beg you to consider this last request, to come back, and give the Empress... light! So we can fight her in honey while getting that full psychedelic vibe and make our life full of colors again.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom