Weapons & Equip A Watery Liquid

Scubadog

Skeletron Prime
Right, you know how there are a whole bunch of liquids for the Clentaminator? Well, I've got an idea for another one. It's a bit of a silly one, yes, but I think it'd be a rather nice addition anyway.

I present to you... the watery solution (because a wet solution would be just silly).

Instead of changing the biome, this magical elixir would simply transform any dirt blocks it's sprayed on into mud blocks. Considering how much the current biomes, like jungle and mushroom depend on having a lot of mud present, I think it would be a rather dangerous, yet rewarding addition. Dangerous in the sense that you don't exactly wanna spray it accidentally and turn half of your beautifully crafted rose-garden into a mud-bath, unless you come up with a drying solution that would reverse the effect and rewarding in the sense that you wouldn't have to play god, replacing block by pain-staking mud block in order to have things like above-ground mushroom biomes and extended jungle biomes.

Not to mention, being able to create wide-spread mud fields could help create a desolate wasteland effect in some places, for players who wish to reside in adobe-brick houses.

What do you folks think?

This is one of those things i would've never known to ask for, yet now want... Desperately!
Plus, having a way to turn mud back into dirt would be kinda neat.

Water_Solution.png
Watery solution (Yes, this is actually a custom sprite. Not Dark Blue solution, about 3 pixels are different lol :cool:)
Sand_Solution.png
Drying solution

I wouldn't mind this being added, it sounds practical and not-all-that-harmful, and could help players expand jungles and mushroom biomes.

This would make creating surface mushroom biomes so much easier :happy:, but I don't really agree with the name. Maybe "moist solution"?
Also, how would we obtain it?
Anyway, support.

This would make creating surface mushroom biomes so much easier :happy:, but I don't really agree with the name. Maybe "moist solution"?
Also, how would we obtain it?
Anyway, support.

I would've called it that, but the word "Moist" makes my brain squirm. I presume you could just buy it from a steampunker who lives in a jungle/mushroom biome. Perhaps allow it to be crafted with water bottles/buckets in some way?

Last edited:
I would've called it that, but the word "Moist" makes my brain squirm. I presume you could just buy it from a steampunker who lives in a jungle/mushroom biome. Perhaps allow it to be crafter with water bottles/buckets in some way?

About buying it from the steampunker, I guess that steampunker in the jungle = Watery solution, and steampunker in the desert = Drying solution. But I'm not sure about crafting it, as no other solution has crafting recipes.

About buying it from the steampunker, I guess that steampunker in the jungle = Watery solution, and steampunker in the desert = Drying solution. But I'm not sure about crafting it, as no other solution has crafting recipes.
True, but the other solutions are biome focused, where as this is just to alter some blocks. I suppose the main point of it only being sold instead of crafted is to make it a bit more expensive and harder to acquire.

Support but also for Clay and Stone

Also some biome ones for Jungle , Snow (turns dirt/sand to Snow,Clay to Slush, Stone to Ice) and Desert (turns Dirt/Snow to Sand, Stone to Sandstone)

Back
Top Bottom