Other A way to connect characters to specific worlds

qmanrob

Steampunker
Not like making that character only be able to go on one world, but maybe add a set of symbols that you can give to a character and their respective world and have it show on the character/world selection screen

This will prevent me from having to name my character the same thing as my world to prevent them from getting mixed up.

How'd that work? Some special marker if a certain item is present? Seems like a lot of work, and naming characters and worlds the same thing isn't that difficult...
no it has nothing to do with items, it would all be in the menus. kind of like the buttons on the mods in tmodloader but maybe different symbols and they would just indicate which character you want to go with what world
upload_2019-9-10_19-12-7.png

symbols in top right

no it has nothing to do with items, it would all be in the menus. kind of like the buttons on the mods in tmodloader but maybe different symbols and they would just indicate which character you want to go with what world
View attachment 226769
symbols in top right
Ah... I think I see what you mean, but it's past 2 AM here, I have slept too little for the lasts days anyway and I just finished writing out an entire character sheet (Including spell descriptions (Luckily, I'm only playing a warlock)), I'll sleep on it and come back tomorrow... sometime...

That's simple. Just add a tag or description option.

That way, you can name all of your characters the same thing such as "Super" and tag them different things such as "Singleplayer", "#1" or "Banana" to help differentiate them from one another.

Back
Top Bottom