A weird and wonderful world

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is super powerful then make it less time if it’s not I’m fine with it lasting for a while (heck even forever)

Well, it can revert, in two ways, the first being [SPOILER BLOCKED] and the second being me reverting it.
On a completely different topic, what happens when you hit 0 HP?

You know what I’m going to start a conversation with everyone who joins so we can get questions out of the way so we don’t clog up the thread with questions

Unlike you expected, I'm not gonna go with my usual character, first time with this one.
Name: Rahimus (Name was randomly generated.)
Description: A Lizard with serious trust issues against gods from past experiences. (Ignore the stuff that would effect stats or abilities, just wanted you to get an idea of how they look.)
Faction: humans (might be the most neutral of the factions, really he could've been with any of them and been otherwise the same, except on the gods' side with less trust issues.)
HP: 225
Most Proficient Weapon Type: melee sharp
Least Proficient Weapon Type: melee blunt and fist
Gold coins: 500
Base ATK: 15
Items:
Triple blades: 3 daggers (60 damage)
Chainmail armor
Basic Attack: attack with the blades
Abilities:
Chameleon cloak: turns invisible for next 2 turns, cannot be targeted while invisible.
Rupture tendons: target will for the next 2 turns take 30 damage when doing any action.
Cure: clears all debuffs from target
Passives:
Agile: 20% chance to dodge incoming attacks.
Carriable weight: 100 pounds

1. combined (I'm honestly surprised you didn't ask about how he's using 3.)
2. 4 turns for cloak and attack, 3 for cure

LET’S
START

@realicraft location: some cave

you wake up in a cave you’ve never seen before and see a man and he says to you “stand up I’ll explain everything once we’re out of here”

@TheGuy location:same as above
you wake up in a cave you’ve never seen before and see a man and he says to you “sorry for the rude introduction but stand up I’ll explain everything once we’re out of here”

@tappaja100 location:you know the drill
you wake up in a cave you’ve never seen before and see a man and he says to you “stand up I’ll explain everything once we’re out of here”

Last edited:
TURN
TWO

@realicraft
Story:The man leads you out of the cave and you see just a giant valley of caves “welcome to the vally of caves, there is no e in vally, now, hit me with your questions”

@tappaja100
Story:the man leads you out of the cave and you see... you know A VALLEY OF CAVES “ok pal, dis is how dis gunna go ya gunna ask me questions and i’ll answer ya questions ok, also welcome to ther vally of caves”

@TheGuy
Story: the man that you now realize is a goblin with a monocle, cane, top hat, and fancy clothes on leads you out of the cave “ello chump welcome to the vally of caves, and now you can ask questions and I will answer your questions at the best of my ability”

Last edited:
"What is... this... everything, this world?"
Just as a tip, when making turns, it's best to have the same spot for the same character as in the previous one unless it happens that, for example: two of the player characters meet.

"Ok, first, are there any enemies? Second... where in the world are we in? Like, country. Third... who exactly are you?"

THREE
97 TURNS
@realicraft
Story: “1. No this is a sacred place that no darkness can enter.
2. Um I can tell you the name of the world and empire... they are salakor and anart.
3.I am the ancestor of the person who ‘chose’ you which means the man who made you live forever and be unkillable. By the way if I haven’t told you yet you died. Also my name is tobathian alsava lothernob III

@tappaja100
Story:“err da world ya died in”

@TheGuy
Story:“ahh now that first question is harder to explain… well I’m durk durk the god of intellect and the god who ‘chose you’, which means you died and when you died I chose for you not to die and live forever to fight an ancient evil.
Second question is because you died and this is the place where ‘chosen ones’ are reborn.
Third is well answered by the first.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom