A weird and wonderful world

Status
Not open for further replies.
um reali it’s common knowledge that you’re not on earth (because it doesn’t exist and you were born on this planet and all that)

/null
A) OCs typically have birth-places, or at the very least, birth-planets. Which typically is Earth.
B) Why doesn't Earth exist, I though this was taking place on Earth.

A) you do have a birthplace it’s just on this planet
B) BECAUSE THIS IS ON A DIFFERENT WORLD THAT IS IN CHAOS

/null
That still doesn't answer why Earth doesn't exist.
[doublepost=1529637745,1529637568][/doublepost]/null
Also, you probably should have put this in the story, all it says is quote
you are what people call a chosen one where you were chosen by the gods demons or humans to live forever awoken from a deep slumber to fight or help an ancient evil worse than anything fathomable so GO GREAT HERO AND SAVE THIS UNIVERSE FROM THIS EVIL
unquote.
I can even rewrite this:
'You are what people call a chosen one, someone who was chosen by the gods, demons or humans to live forever, awoken from a deep slumber to fight, or help, an ancient evil worse than anything fathomable. So GO GREAT HERO AND SAVE THIS UNIVERSE FROM THIS EVIL.'

/null
...or maybe it's a universe exactly the same as this one but there is the evil thing added to it. And chosen ones.

/null
Also my version of the story is more... formatted correctly. You could have at least made it multiple sentences, or capitalize the first letter.
[doublepost=1529638179,1529638121][/doublepost]
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUST GO WITH IT:mad:
Geez, just put something along the lines of 'this universe isn't like ours' in the rules or story.

/null
You kinda maybe didn't specify whether or not we are even in THIS universe... Also you forgot some formatting. (Capitalization, punctuation...)

Reali what do you expect me to do put “oh BTW this isn’t in this universe and you’re were born on this planet also blah blah blah” that doesn’t go good into context and if you’re going to be Mr. Grammar police and complain about everything the GM does you might as well leave. So reali please just go along with what happens in the story and don’t tell me what to do, I want you to be happy with the story and what happens to the character so please just don’t tell me what to do, and I say all of this with upmost respect, I just wanted to tell you that this isn’t earth and you’re just going to have to deal with that without you making a long conversation about why it isn’t earth, thank you.

No forum rules have been broken yet, but tempers seem to be getting a touch heated. Maybe take a breather and come back to this in a while folks.

*dagger ready. "If you're trying to threaten me, it's not working, I know you're not trying to rob me, but what do you mean I died here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom