Not open for further replies.
FOUR
96 turns
@realicraft
Story:“1.good you understand.
2.What is an earth?
3. To put it simply you died and then were reborn”

@tappaja100
Story: “err I coulda worded dat better… err ta put it simply ya died and then werr chosen ta not die so ya werr reborn”

@TheGuy
Story: “yes the god of intellect”

I exit the caves, looking for enemies.
<null>
And wondering why Person999 isn't taking my advice about re-doing the story to avoid later confusion and complaints.
</null>

/null.
Sigh...
I can turn
'You are what people call a chosen one where you were chosen by the gods demons or humans to live forever, awoken from a deep slumber to fight, or help, an ancient evil worse than anything fathomable so GO GREAT HERO AND SAVE THIS WORLD (named salakor) FROM THIS EVIL'
into
'You are what people call a chosen one, someone who was chosen by the gods, demons or humans of Salakor to live forever, awoken from a deep slumber to fight, or help, an ancient evil, worse than anything fathomable. So GO GREAT HERO AND SAVE THIS WORLD FROM THE ANCIENT EVIL.'

Last edited:
That was the exact problem I had with doing it, because that sounds well, bad, just bad. It doesn’t go into context well.
Sorry

Ok then
FIVE
95 turns
@realicraft
Story: some random obliteration laser of death obliterates him obliteratingly

@tappaja100
Story:“errm lets just ser dat it wuz my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather who chose you”

@TheGuy
Story: “oh so you doubt that I’m a god, heh heh… well,
FOOLISH HUMAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING
WITH, I DON’T WANT TO FEEL SUDDENLY INCLINED TO TAKE YOUR LIFE, and for the question it’s because I chose you of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom