A weird and wonderful world

Status
Not open for further replies.
EIGHT
92 more
@Electroman102
Story: “great no big questions, *clears throat* well the closest one is uhh, let’s see, a mile or two away from here and before you go uhh, *rumages through a bag* take these” he terribly throws a pendant and map at you.

@tappaja100
Story:As you leave the vally of caves you look at your map and go towards the town you find, a cardboard box? lying in the middle of a field of EXTREMELY GREEN (like unnaturally green) grass.

NINE
91 more

@Electroman102
Story: as you rip open the box inside is a small handheld gunbow known as a p629 (made up that name at the top of my head)
Stats of the p629
Dmg: 25
Mp usage: 0
Weight: 2 pounds
Value: 10 gold

@tappaja100
Story: as you inspect the box you find the name of the creator of it and I quote “made by Alkar, the smooth talking, jerky, quick witted, kenku that does not give two flipps about you or your children, or anything but money in that matter”

TEN

@Electroman102
Story: you get the p629!

@tappaja100
Location; g r e e n
Story: you open the box and you find a rapier of unfairness
Rapier of unfairness stats
Dmg:35
Mp usage: 0
Weight: 3 pounds
Value: 15 gold

ELEVEN

@Electroman102
Story: you shoot at the SOUS with your p629 38 dmg! then in response the SOUS slashes at you with its claws 4 dmg!
SOUS: 62
Ranger Rick: 396
The moon rises

@tappaja100
You get the rapier of unfairness!
Drunken kenku: bar
Alkar Inns: a (drumroll please) INN!
Alkar factory: some factory you aren’t allowed into
A mansion that says: home to the anmar family, FLIP OFF!
And that’s just what you see at the gate! Also there’s some guard stopping anyone who doesn’t have a pass to get in.

*To the guards. "So, I see there's some kind of pass system. How much does a ticket cost?"

TWELVE

@Electroman102
Story: BAM! you shot the SOUS 38 dmg! The SOUS bites at you 9 dmg!
SOUS: 24
Ranger rick: 387

@tappaja100
Story: the gaurd says to you “what you knew here or something? The only district you can get into without a pass is the entertainment district. Which you can’t get to unless you get into the housing district, and you have to pay to get in the entertainment district!” He then leans in and whispers into your ear “But if you have something of exceptional value then I’ll let you get right on in” you then hear from some random voice definitely not me or anything breaking the fourth wall say “use da pendant”

"I may not know the exact value of this, but it's definitely special." *shows them the pendant.

THIRTEEN
@Electroman102
Story: you climb up a tree! The SOUS does less damage! You shoot! bam! 38 dmg! The SOUS drops dead.
???:
nice job there chosen or should I say Rick?
You turn around to see a cat person.
Silver knife:
names silver knife, seems that you like that little crossbow there. You might just have some questions and I’m here to answer em.

@tappaja100
The guards eyes widen
Gaurd: chosen- Im-impossible come, come.
You follow the guard into town, then in front of the mansion, then he whispers to the guard at the mansion, then he leads you into the mansion to a office as a kenku in a chair counts money, then the kenku ushers you to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom