Xbox One A weird thing about the Mechdusa boss fight in the everything seed

Greedy Yeti

Terrarian
I don't know where else I could talk about this, and I haven't seen it be mentioned by anyone yet. I'm currently attempting Legendary mode alongside my brother on the Xbox One/Series X version, and are struggling severely with the Mechdusa. And after watching videos of people doing the fight on PC, I noticed a discrepancy between our fights versus the fights we saw on PC. Namely, the boss is a lot faster in our fights when compared to PC. How fast exactly? Well, I noticed that someone managed to comfortably be slightly faster than the Mechdusa with just some Frostspark boots without any ice, but in our fights, the Mechdusa outspeeds us even when we are using the horse mounts at max speed. Does this happen to anyone else? Because the boss fight feels downright impossible with how its many ways of attacking and massive healthpool are combined with an obscene speed that makes it downright impossible to dodge its attacks, even when using the rod of discord.

During my fight (on PC) I had the feeling that it keeps clinging on the side of your screen. So you couldn't outrun him, whether you're using hermes boots or the unicorn mount.

Funny enough, he also stops when you stop moving too.

Back
Top Bottom