A Wild Roach Appears

Roach_tm

Terrarian
Hey everyone,

I have been lurking around here far too long and decided it was time to create an actual account. I'm Roach, 35 years old from Canada, eh! I am lucky enough to have a beautiful family of my own (2 kids with a 3rd on the way and a wife). I make videos on Youtube like TV styled series and short films based on stuff like DayZ and GTAV. But most of all lately I have been streaming and done so for the past 4 years.

I am a huge Terraria Fan. I have played lots of it on PC and very much looking forward to it on Nintendo Switch. Of course, as I am doing with the PC version, you bet your butt I will be streaming the Switch version too :)

See you out there guys !

Hey everyone,

I have been lurking around here far too long and decided it was time to create an actual account. I'm Roach, 35 years old from Canada, eh! I am lucky enough to have a beautiful family of my own (2 kids with a 3rd on the way and a wife). I make videos on Youtube like TV styled series and short films based on stuff like DayZ and GTAV. But most of all lately I have been streaming and done so for the past 4 years.

I am a huge Terraria Fan. I have played lots of it on PC and very much looking forward to it on Nintendo Switch. Of course, as I am doing with the PC version, you bet your butt I will be streaming the Switch version too :)

See you out there guys !
I would be delighted to have a dragon and thank you for the welcome :)

No problem, and here's your dragon.
green_dragon_by_fleetingember_dc867b1-fullview.png

Hello, Roach_tm! Welcome to the forums! I believe you have reveal my worst nightmare.

Anyway, from reading your introduction, I hope you and your family have a happy everlasting life! Cause it's good to hear someone else having a happy family. Have a good day!

Hey everyone,

See you out there guys !
Hi there Roach, welcome from one former lurker to another. ~:) Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family.

Hello, Roach_tm! Welcome to the forums! I believe you have reveal my worst nightmare.

Anyway, from reading your introduction, I hope you and your family have a happy everlasting life! Cause it's good to hear someone else having a happy family. Have a good day!

Hi there Roach, welcome from one former lurker to another. ~:) Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family.

Thank you so much guys. I seriously mean that :)

Back
Top Bottom