1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Arlwiss

Arlwiss Spazmatism

I'm impressed. You might as well make a thread on logic gates and their uses, because so far I haven't seen anyone on this forum think of putting those nea little things in a thread

2. inomanoms

inomanoms Eye of Cthulhu

Are you going to be continuing this guide?

3. Programmatic

Programmatic Steampunker

I did do a second week of the guide here, but I haven't done any more tutorials since then. I've been busy lately, so it might be a while before I start posting more Terraria content.

4. inomanoms

inomanoms Eye of Cthulhu

Thank you very much for this. Ever since the implementation of logic gates in Terraria, I have been dreading taking the time to understand them. Although I have not had digested all of the information in this thread, I am confident it will be an invaluable resource to me in the future.