IC A world where random things happen: The beginning

Arceus: Simple solution. *uses his godlike powers and easily sucks the curse out of Nameless* I can't die since I'm literally god's pet, so I could do this all day.
[doublepost=1557952428,1557952335][/doublepost]Arceus: but wait wait, theres more. *stops the curse from killing him when removed*
Arceus: I'm the coder of space, time, and everything.

Arceus: Simple solution. *uses his godlike powers and easily sucks the curse out of Nameless* I can't die since I'm literally god's pet, so I could do this all day.
[doublepost=1557952428,1557952335][/doublepost]Arceus: but wait wait, theres more. *stops the curse from killing him when removed*
Arceus: I'm the coder of space, time, and everything.
((Erm, I think you forgot about one more drawback of a curse.))

(I don't think you understand the exact downside of Nameless' immortality. It could easily result in far worse than death. Also, her.)

(oof, hold on)
Arceus: damn it, stupid curse.. Giratina cant remove it, palkia is to lazy, dialga is working at starbucks... *in patrick voice* i've done all i can do

*Suddenly, a figure resemblant of a Shagaru malgala standing upwars appears out of the distance*

???: *sigh* Not this again. Gods having trouble doing their work, and even more of my species(dragons)

*arceus, zekrom, and reshiram start to bow nervously at the figure*

(Also, that curse is what the entire character of Nameless is about, so removing it would be removing everything she, as a character, is about.)

???: You guys can stop bowing now, tats enough for today.

*??? quickly stops Siverko from freezing himself*
A lot of kids try to commit suicide these days.

(??? has a very menacing look, and will mess you up if you do him wrong)

"I don't even know if I should continue to be with you guys... you tried to bully me for my natural abilities! What, didn't I properly introduce myself to you?"
*Siverko cries ice tears*

???: scilence. *he quickly inspects the scene everyone is in*
[doublepost=1557954071,1557953856][/doublepost]*arceus teleports away quickly with reshiram and zekrom, it seems they are afraid of ???*

???: I'm gonna tell you this right now kid. They weren't your friends. Nor where they the actual Arceus, Zekrom, and reshiram. They were a group of ditto bandits looking to kill you.

"But you weren't abandoned by family, like I was, didn't even get a name before they left me."

???: Well kid, you seem to have the good side of your story. A normal hatchling wouldn't remember a single part of it. A hatchling that has had a terrible story remembers every single part of it.

Back
Top Bottom