IC A world where random things happen: The beginning

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
"In this random world, random things happen at random times. Random people join in and do random things. This really is such a random world!"

Rules and guidelines:
No overpowered characters, it ruins the roleplay
You can be yourself, your avatar, or even a video game character. Just dont copy other people's characters or use them.
No anarchy, nsfw content, or the sort. OOC is this (This is an example of ooc) and IC is this; TEST: Hello, TEST2!
You can have a relationship between characters, but no... Inappropriate... bedtimes together. Kissing and hugging is the only thing I allow.
ANYONE can join in as long as they have a reason and aren't a serious rper or a "pro" rper(one that takes rping WAYYY to seriously)
Have fun!

Zekrom: I like clouds.

(While I'd like to join...I kinda have my hands sorta full with Roleplays that I need to attend to, as well as stuff that keeps me from doing them. So I don't think can join until I have things sorted out.)
(Also, it's kinda late for me right now.)

A void portal appears, and I step out of it. It closes behind me and is replaced by a speaker playing the fortnite default dance theme
“...oh dear god what universe have I hopped into now?”

(I'm gonna see how this goes and then decide which of my characters to use if I join this.)

(i'm sure it'll go fine. I'm sure theres more than enough from for 3 dragons)
(Yea but is there room for an avali pilot with a plane that’s almost as maneuverable as a dragon, too?)
“DO NOT WANT”
I keep trying but nothing happens
“AAAAAAAAA NO GOD PLEASE NO IM NOT GONNA SPEND THE REST OF MY EXISTENCE IN A RANDOMNESS UNIVERSE”

((Poor program D: ))

(Yea but is there room for an avali pilot with a plane that’s almost as maneuverable as a dragon, too?)
“DO NOT WANT”
I keep trying but nothing happens
“AAAAAAAAA NO GOD PLEASE NO IM NOT GONNA SPEND THE REST OF MY EXISTENCE IN A RANDOMNESS UNIVERSE”

((Poor program D:))
(That happy face what the heck?)
"Time paradoxes are the answer."
(Ethan what have you done?)

Back
Top Bottom