IC A world where random things happen: The beginning

"Fire and ice do not mix, you idiot!"
*in pain, continues from eighty-nine bottles, trying his best to hide the pain*

Reshiram: I'm not an idiot, that was what I was going for. I was SCALDing you
[doublepost=1557948708,1557948685][/doublepost]Zekrom: *laughs loudly*

Eeeeiiiggghhhtttyy-seeeeveeeen-OOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! Eeeuguguug... *collapses into unconsciousness*

*continues right where he left off, singing very, very fast now*
"Eightysevnborlsofbeeronthwalleightysevnborlsofbeertakewunownpassitarouneightysixborlesofbeeronthwall..."
*it is almost incomprehensible*

...Oneborlofbeeronthwalloneborlofbeertakewunownpassitarounzeroborlsofbeeronthwall.
Zero bottles of beer on the wall! Zero bottles of beer!
*a portal opens*
Go to the store and buy some more, ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall!
*ninety-nine bottles of beer appear on this side of the portal*

Reshiram and Zekrom(both at once): To bad, theres 3 of us
[doublepost=1557949364,1557949312][/doublepost]Reshiram: *shoots a small flame tornado at Siver's mouth, hoping to shut him up*

Francis was really annoyed. - Bring it on. - Yeah, he's a genuine target now. And he tries to interrupt Siverko from well... singing, by breaking bottles.

"Take one down, get angry, break ninety bottles, nine bottles of beer..."
*Siverko is unfazed by attempts to interrupt his singing*

Reshiram: Ok, that is IT! *creates a building sized fire ball and shoots it at siver*

(As a legendary fire type pokemon, Reshiram is capable of doing such things. Therefore it is not op, but a pokemon move)

*Siverko quickly moves out of the way, causing it to hit the ground instead*
"Eight bottles of beer..."

(No op things, you have to take a hit. Reread rules and guidelines of this thread @Siverko )

Reshiram: *redirects it from the ground back to siverko, and makes it undogeable. it also somehow hits Francis*

Back
Top Bottom