IC A world where random things happen: The beginning

(No op things, you have to take a hit. Reread rules and guidelines of this thread @Siverko )

Reshiram: *redirects it from the ground back to siverko, and makes it undogeable*
((To be honest, you never said it's undodgeable before, but I think Siverko has to learn how not to annoy people, so for that one, I'll justify it. That's why I'm playing as Francis, the annoying human from L4D.))

"Seven bottles of WHA-"
*Siverko is now severely injured*
*weak voice* "Seeeveeen botttllleesss of beeeeeeer..."

"I only have seven bottles left, can't you let me finish? It will only take 50 seconds... I timed it earlier."

Francis just points a shotgun. - Let me shut that vampire if it doesn't shut the hell up. - While he was also pointing around 12 more things he hates.

((He won't fire, I'll let ANY dragon kick/charge into/punch him somehow.))

Francis gets hit in the back of his head with some kind of projectile, it feels very sharp, and the area where it hit feels like it had boiling acid poured on it.
(I chose to bring in Nameless.)
Appearance:
unknown.png

Zekrom: *paralyzes both Nameless accidentally and francis intentially. The shock feels painful, and you don't feel like you could move your legs*

"Six bottles of beer..."
"Five bottles of beer..."
Four bottles of..."
"Three bottles..."
"Two..."
"One..."
"Zero bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, negative one bottles of beer on the wall. Negative one bottles of beer on the wall..."

*Siverko stops singing. Instead he plays a tape recording of the song, and then smashes it when he sees the death glare from everyone else.*
"I had no idea how much you guys hated that song. I could sing it all day every day."

Reshiram: and your undestrucible?
*A minecraft steve in a suit with glasses flys in with creative, takes a stick, and /bans Francis*
[doublepost=1557950515,1557950443][/doublepost]Steve: let this be a warning for Siverko

((Yeah, I only planned to make Francis an example of why OP characters and trolls shouldn't be there. It wasn't at all serious character. And he isn't that undestructible. It's just an irony. And a warning to Siverko on what happens if you mess up RPin.))

"I'm an ice dragon, you know that, right? Well, maybe I'm a bit overpowered. I can't help it. It's biology."

Zekrom and Reshiram: Fire and electric dragons are more poweful, and mewtwo is the most powerful physic type. We aren't even normal dragons, we're essentially twins that broke from 1 dragon.

(yeah, We don't want siverko to be a bad roleplayer that has a terribly bad overpowered character, thats no fun.)

Zekrom: Regigigas was cursed, and he isn't even a dragon. he was cursed with slow start, the worst pokemon ability.
Regigigas: hi guys! Who wants to talk about female gardevoir pictures

Back
Top Bottom