IC A world where random things happen: The beginning

Reshiram: ah, I see. Thats good.

(Zekrom and reshiram actually break the forth wall in a way.)
Reshiram: next time, try to not be overpowered? Nobody will have fun.
upload_2019-5-15_16-11-45.jpeg
(thats regigigas)

"Do you count being unable to die while being injurable like anything else as overpowered?"

Reshiram: Well, if you freeze everyone permanantly instead of temporaily, that'll be a problem.
Zekrom: yes, thats overpowered. if you cant die, you'll just win every fight.

Both: its just no fun!

"What, ice breath that freezes everyone else is banned?"

((Not that is banned. It's banned to actively TARGET everyone with ice breath (and for it to be permanent). It itself is perfectly fine as long as it's well balanced, Sivverko. Like - try to make it have a chance to backfire and make it freeze only one to two at close range, okay? Most attacks you want to create are either basic one, or stronger with some sort of handicap.))

"I never implied I wasn't able to die. I just wanted some fun. I was going to unfreeze you guys at the end of the song, but no!"

"Aw, but then it wouldn't have been fun..."
*Siverko lies on the ground, stomach down, feeling distressed.*

"I can still get injured just like anything else, the only difference is it won't kill me. You could quite easily defeat me to be honest, you could damage me like you can anything else, but it simply won't kill me, trust me, I've been decapitated before."

Reshiram: Well, i'm sure god can remove it.

Zekrom calls arceus: We have a code IMortal, code immortal please respond he is breaking the cycle of life.

Arceus comes down from the sky angerly and screams like heavy from TF2 at nameless

"Last one I tried couldn't do it, and it's not my fault I'm cursed, that's just how I hatched."

Back
Top Bottom