Game Mechanics Ability to change eye color after character has been created?

Would you like the feature of being able to change eye color after you character has been created?

• Total voters

KibbleKip

Steampunker
I noticed its possible to change every detail of a character even after the character has been created, except for eye color. Seeing as nobody has brought it up, I think It would be nice if you was able to change it after you have created your character, perhaps from the dresser or from a certain NPC?

Nothing else to say really. If its confusing at all how it would work, just use contact lenses as an excuse.

Isn't skin color also unchangable?
Yes, thats also unchangable. I would have bought that up while I was at it however I would have no idea how it would be possible to implement it, while eye color has it's reasons and excuses. Plus knowing how sensitive some people seem to be over skin color it wouldn't be a good idea to implement that anyway.

Plus knowing how sensitive some people seem to be over skin color it wouldn't be a good idea to implement that anyway.
Well, if people are that goddamn sensitive ReLogic should remove skin color changing from the game.

What's wrong with wanting to make my character an alien or pitch black to show some sort of mysterious aura?

Oh, I have no issue. I'm regarding how ridiculous some people like SJWs seem to get about stuff as small as that.

I'm all in for being able to change skin color in-game, the only issue is that it would be difficult to implement something logical or fitting to make it possible.

Last edited:
Oh, I have no issue. I'm regarding how ridiculous some people like SJWs seem to get about stuff as small as that.

I'm all in for being able to change skin color in-game, the only issue is that it would be difficult to implement something logical or fitting to make it possible.
How about makeup?

This is a game where you can fish up a pig-dragon and kill it to get a book and a mushroom. Logic isn't really an issue.

"logical"

This is Terraria you are talking about. Stardew Valley has a shrine that allows you to change your appearance. To create something similar but different isn't that hard.

Logical as in something that works and remotely makes sense even to fictional standards. I'm not the creative type, so I'm not one to really think of something that would work.

Back
Top Bottom