Blocks & Decoration Ability to craft traps

Whenever I want to make an AFK farm I have to constantly make new worlds to break into the jungle temple and steal their traps

So I was thinking if you could add crafting recipes for all the different traps

Dart Trap - 10 poison darts and 10 stone blocks at a workbench

Super Dart Trap - 2 Dart Traps and 15 Lihzahrd Bricks at Lihzahrd Furnace

Spiky Ball Trap - 10 Spiky Balls and 15 Lihzahrd Bricks at Lihzahrd Furnace

Spear Trap - 10 Spikes and 15 Lihzahrd Bricks at Lihzahrd Furnace

Flame Trap - 25 gel and 15 Lihzahrd Bricks at Lihzahrd Furnace

And to make life easier the Lihzahrd Furnace can be crafted from 20 Lihzahrd Bricks and 1 Furnace at the workbench

Hope you like my ideas!

EDIT: A good tip for Golem farming is first to use vampire knives to take out the fists, then to avoid his lasers while using your wings

Last edited:
These are far too cheap to make.
Better recipes:
Dart Trap - 500 poison darts, 15 stone blocks, 10 gears @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Super Dart Trap - (see original post) @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Spiky Ball Trap - 500 Spiky Balls, 15 gears, 15 Lihzahrd Bricks @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Spear Trap - 1 spike, 10 any iron bar, 20 gears, 15 Lihzahrd Bricks @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Flame Trap - 1 flamethrower, 400 gel, 15 lihzahrd bricks @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Lihzahrd furnace remains uncraftable.

These are far too cheap to make.
Better recipes:
Dart Trap - 500 poison darts, 15 stone blocks, 10 gears @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Super Dart Trap - (see original post) @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Spiky Ball Trap - 500 Spiky Balls, 15 gears, 15 Lihzahrd Bricks @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Spear Trap - 1 spike, 10 any iron bar, 20 gears, 15 Lihzahrd Bricks @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Flame Trap - 1 flamethrower, 400 gel, 15 lihzahrd bricks @ Mythril/Orichalum Anvil
Lihzahrd furnace remains uncraftable.

Those are far too expensive make

Maybe multiply the lihzahrd bricks by 10

The Traps are expensive for a reason. The natural traps are rare(ish), so the crafted traps are expensive to avoid stacks of 999.

Reactions: RR
Back
Top Bottom