NPCs & Enemies Ability to have more then one pet in your NPC town

I could see this as an idea but I would probably limit it to one of each breed. Also worth noting at this point the time for suggestions has largely over. That said you could still probably have it made into a mod though in that case it might be worth adding additional pet content? interesting to add other pets or variants.

Say Expanded ideas Pet Birds (perhaps several types of Parrots, a Gull & a Crow as variants?), Pet Squirrel, Pet Slime(probably Queen slime drop :p), Pet Frog, Pet Bat, Pet Lizard/Basilisk/Snake/turtle, Pet Fairy, Pet mouse/rat/hamster, Pet Scutlix, or other stuff like Pet Lunar squid, Vortex Hornet, Solar Drakomire, Nebula Evolution Beast, Pet Stardust Twinkle Popper etc.? Not sure how much content a mod is expected to have so the above is just brainstorming and wouldn't be essential.

I could see this as an idea but I would probably limit it to one of each breed. Also worth noting at this point the time for suggestions has largely over. That said you could still probably have it made into a mod though in that case it might be worth adding additional pet content? interesting to add other pets or variants.

Say Expanded ideas Pet Birds (perhaps several types of Parrots, a Gull & a Crow as variants?), Pet Squirrel, Pet Slime(probably Queen slime drop :p), Pet Frog, Pet Bat, Pet Lizard/Basilisk/Snake/turtle, Pet Fairy, Pet mouse/rat/hamster, Pet Scutlix, or other stuff like Pet Lunar squid, Vortex Hornet, Solar Drakomire, Nebula Evolution Beast, Pet Stardust Twinkle Popper etc.? Not sure how much content a mod is expected to have so the above is just brainstorming and wouldn't be essential.
You know that actually sounds pretty cool. I dont know that much about programming at all though, sooo... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom