tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Update: I found a fix, i looked at the crash logs and it turns out access to some of my terraria files were denied, i unchecked "read only" for the modloader folder and it worked!

I know this mod is called Wing-Slot, but I wanted to ask if you could add a boot-slot,
because I searched for hours and couldn't find any mods wich adds this, so I ask you.

And maybe you could add an Ballon-Slot too. … Just an Idea.

I know this mod is called Wing-Slot, but I wanted to ask if you could add a boot-slot
One thing I found nice about this mod is that it accepts any kind of wing, not just the vanilla ones. If I use the calamity mod and I make Seraph Tracers, since they're boots that count as wings, I can have boots in my wing slot :p

...That hotbar...

I'm playing with friends, and one of the mods we're using is Thorium. I've got eight different Music Sheet items to set up in combat. Putting them on the hotbar for convenience leaves me only 2 spaces.

Definitely mentioning it to them. We're already using the extra wing slot.

There is an issue with WikiSearch, the mod Recepie Browser puts the mod name after any non-vanilla item in a bracket, making WikiSearch trying to search for that as well and making the search fail. May I ask for a workaround to fix it? Removing everything matched by this regex might be enough: \s\[.+\]$

how about this:
Terrasavr, web-based Terraria profile editor
then look up "
in: " Yoraiz0r's Spell "
[doublepost=1558369852,1558369741][/doublepost]why not look up
"Yoraiz0r's Spell"
in:
Terrasavr, web-based Terraria profile editor
[doublepost=1558369915][/doublepost]sorry for writing it Twice....
I mean, they were asking for a new, extra boot slot, and that wouldn't do anything about that.
Assuming you were replying to them. I don't know who else that would be replying to.

idk if it's already known, but I seem to have found a bug: when wings are equipped in the wing slot, you still take fall damage riding a mount. You don't take fall damage when off a mount though.

idk if it's already known, but I seem to have found a bug: when wings are equipped in the wing slot, you still take fall damage riding a mount. You don't take fall damage when off a mount though.
As said, it's a Vanilla thing.
Check out the mod "Mount Fix". If I recall, the mod fixes this very same issue along with a number of others regarding mounts.

Hello, I have tModloader v0.11.6.1 64 bit mode with the Steam version, the assigned key for wikisearch does absolutely nothing, and in the console is the following stacktrace

[00:44:18] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Steamworks.SteamFriends.ActivateGameOverlayToWebPage(System.String)'.
at WikiSearch.SearchUtils.DoSearch(String url, String term)
at WikiSearch.SearchUtils.TileHover() in WikiSearch\SearchUtils.cs:line 168
at WikiSearch.WikiSearch.PostUpdateInput() in WikiSearch.cs:line 68
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

Is there any known fix?

Hey, would it be possible to use your code in some mod I'm making, while fully crediting you ? If you're unsure and want to discuss it in more detail, feel free to PM me.

Hey, would it be possible to use your code in some mod I'm making, while fully crediting you ? If you're unsure and want to discuss it in more detail, feel free to PM me.
Of course! For future reference, I included this note in my first post:
You may use any part of the source code in your own mods as long as attribution is given when the code used is substantial (ex: entire files, entire methods, entire classes).
So basically, any source code that you can read is source code you can use! I'd also love to see what you make with it. :)

Of course! For future reference, I included this note in my first post:

So basically, any source code that you can read is source code you can use! I'd also love to see what you make with it. :)

Oh apologies, I've known about your thread for quite a while and assumed I remembered everything.

Thanks a lot then, I shall message you when I have a finished product (since I don't want to self-promote on your thread). If you want to talk about it while I'm making it, you can always reach me on discord as well.

So multi lure has accessories as part of the mod now? I have been trying to find them but it appears they do not exist. am I doing something wrong or something? I downloaded multi lure directly from the mod loader.
Edit: I figured it out but so far from the first time using the fishing lines i used the adamantite one and it worked but I took it off and removed it from my inventory and I still had an extra 99 lures. I had to turn the hotkeys back to true to bring it back down. I will test it some more and let you know if it was just me or if it's a genuine bug.
Edit 2: It is a bug. after taking off the accessory it remains active. most of the accessories take the same materials to make, the silver/tungsten, cobalt/palladium, adamantite/titanium, and the copper/tin all use silver or tungsten bars to make. the iron/lead and mythril both use their respective bars though. hope this helps

Last edited:
So multi lure has accessories as part of the mod now? I have been trying to find them but it appears they do not exist. am I doing something wrong or something? I downloaded multi lure directly from the mod loader.
Edit: I figured it out but so far from the first time using the fishing lines i used the adamantite one and it worked but I took it off and removed it from my inventory and I still had an extra 99 lures. I had to turn the hotkeys back to true to bring it back down. I will test it some more and let you know if it was just me or if it's a genuine bug.
Edit 2: It is a bug. after taking off the accessory it remains active. most of the accessories take the same materials to make, the silver/tungsten, cobalt/palladium, adamantite/titanium, and the copper/tin all use silver or tungsten bars to make. the iron/lead and mythril both use their respective bars though. hope this helps
Can you care to explain the steps you took to "figure it out"? I am looking in the recipe browser and I cannot find the recipe.

I seem to be having a problem with Calamity's Skyline Wings (the prehardmode aerialite wings). Wing Slot seems to know they are wings - it won't let me equip them in normal accessory slots. However, it also won't let me equip them in the wing slot. :(

Back
Top Bottom