tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

In the same vein as "second hotbar", a second set of armor & accessories, that you could switch through with a hotkey would be pretty handy imho
always end up exploiting vanity slots as storage for crafting/fishing/whatever ;)

you can always trust a mod creator who's icon

heres a bro hug
__bro_hugs____commission__by_kjay747_400-d8yzlx5.jpg
a beetle with wings

I find it sad that the wing slots no longer work in the new tmodloader update, I'm not sure if the mod will get updated but I hope it does.

I really enjoyed the wing slot mod, but for some reason when I use the mod and load one of my world the game crashes.

Attachments

• Wing Slot Mod Crash.PNG
    Wing Slot Mod Crash.PNG
    213.6 KB · Views: 666
Folks, I am finally working on updating my mods for all of you. I had to prioritize my classes for quite a while, but I am back at it. There's been a request for a dye slot for my wing slot mod for a while, but I want to make sure I get the mod working for you guys before I add new features. Check back soon!

Mentions for those who have been asking: @Kolonizator987 @whismerhill @OgsUgpSith @adaxe @Le tromp du Jawa @死亡领主鸩毒 @Smackydafrog @IDFC

Edit: The mod is updated! Let me know if there are any problems!

Last edited:
Folks, I am finally working on updating my mods for all of you. I had to prioritize my classes for quite a while, but I am back at it. There's been a request for a dye slot for my wing slot mod for a while, but I want to make sure I get the mod working for you guys before I add new features. Check back soon!

Mentions for those who have been asking: @Kolonizator987 @whismerhill @OgsUgpSith @adaxe @Le tromp du Jawa @死亡领主鸩毒 @Smackydafrog @IDFC
YES DUDE , all your mods are on mod browser and working besides wingslot

It would be interesting if there was a mod that gave you extra inventory space, and other mods that add more accessory slots like the wing slot mod.

Back
Top Bottom