tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

It would be interesting if there was a mod that gave you extra inventory space, and other mods that add more accessory slots like the wing slot mod.
Mod browser has a Mod ´that adds already a additional Acc slot to the existing Demon heart, with the Nature heart from Plantera.
But the Original Mod Autor of this mod didnt updated it to 1.3.4 a fan did it sinc ethe original autor is afk.

But Raritrin is working on a mod to give even more acc slots. And yes i wish we had also some Inventory exapnding Acc specialy for early exploration.

does wingslot work in MP?

i think there was a bug with it, when playing with friends i think it caused a lot of lag? it happened a day or two ago, but without it according to my friend things seemed less laggy too him, and i couldnt take off my wings but i could put them on and, i assume, replace them with other wings. maybe u should check MP combatability , just too make sure. maybe the wings not showing up is a byproduct of a bigger bug or glitch.

Second Hotbar is updated!

I am working on this, but I can't find a way in the game files to dye items in custom slots. This might be something that will take a while to implement.
Maybe u could look at the source code from the mod "Item customize" when its avaibel, this mod adds custom slots in a Extra UI window where u put the stuff in and the dye and boom u can dye the stuff.

Maybe this helps determine the riddel or gives hints.

Maybe u could look at the source code from the mod "Item customize" when its avaibel, this mod adds custom slots in a Extra UI window where u put the stuff in and the dye and boom u can dye the stuff.

Maybe this helps determine the riddel or gives hints.
Thanks, I'll check it out!

EDIT: Wing Slot v1.2.0 is out, including a new dye slot! Let me know if it works! Mentions: @Kolonizator987 @Cheezegami @死亡领主鸩毒

Last edited:
I love the new dye slot, however, there seems to be a bug that causes the game to crash when using a Minecart. This only happens when the wings have a dye in their slot. I have only tested it in multiplayer, removing the dye seems to resolve the issue. Also, the dye and wing slot seemed to be unable to interact with on multiplayer, so I had to go to single player to remove the dye. (i.e. clicking on the slot but no response). These bugs might be related to multiplayer, perhaps you could test them by setting up a local server. The dye also seems to affect the mount slot.

Last edited:
So yeah
l28xuNk.jpg

I tried to paint aeralite [?] wings from calamity mod with glowing mushroom dye. I don't know how it works with other dyes.

I love the new dye slot, however, there seems to be a bug that causes the game to crash when using a Minecart. This only happens when the wings have a dye in their slot. I have only tested it in multiplayer, removing the dye seems to resolve the issue.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll release a hotfix.

Edit: Fix is released. Let me know about more problems. I'm working on the multiplayer issue and @Kolonizator987's problem.

Edit 2: @Kolonizator987, it looks like the hotfix also fixes your issue. I haven't tested on multiplayer.

Edit 3: @Cheezegami, I can't replicate your multiplayer issues. Are you sure you're playing on a server that uses Wing Slot? I set up a server using tModLoaderServer.exe, which automatically loaded Wing Slot, and it worked fine on my end.

Last edited:
I can't equip vanity wings in the wing slot. When I grab the wings, it forces it to the accessory menu and I can't click on the button that would take it to the other equipment menu, it just won't let me.

I can't equip vanity wings in the wing slot. When I grab the wings, it forces it to the accessory menu and I can't click on the button that would take it to the other equipment menu, it just won't let me.
Please read the mod instructions. I can't change the equip page that is selected when wings are picked up, so you have to shift-right-click the wings to equip in the vanity slot.

If possible, to fix Wing slot to be funcional as a normal accessorie slot, couse its kinda buggy and "Vanity Wing Slot" next to wing slot is unaccesible. ty.

If possible, to fix Wing slot to be funcional as a normal accessorie slot, couse its kinda buggy and "Vanity Wing Slot" next to wing slot is unaccesible. ty.
I just asked the same question a few posts up. You have to shift right click the wings to get them into rhe vanity slot.

I am trying to use the source code for Insight Reborn Mod, with tModLoader and I get this:
upload_2016-12-31_20-6-13.png

Is there an easy way around this at all?

Back
Top Bottom