tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

I did the update this morning to Wing Slot 1.5.1. It shows as downloaded in the Mod Browser. The mod file is in the correct place as is the config file. However, it is not in the Mods list to enable. No errors are thrown when I start Terraria.

Same issue here. The mod just doesn't want to download. I hit download in the mod browser and it doesn't appear in mods. If I reload the mod browser, it shows "download" again.

I seem to be having trouble installing your "Wing Slot" mod. The problem is that when I use the tModLoader to download it, it appears to download, so I back out of the mod browser and it doesn't appear in my mods list. I've tried searching my mods folder and the file named WingSlot.tMod is there but the config file is not. Any help is always appreciated.

Seems like tModLoader isn't reading this at all no matter how you've downloaded it.
I tried manually downloading it outside of the mod browser, and it still doesn't function.

I'm guessing you missed something while applying the hotfix, so i'm sure this is easily fixable.

I have a suggestion, and I apologize if you don't take them. I would like to be able to wear a cape/cloak but also have a pair of wings that look like the cape, so when I fly it gives the immersion of the cape turning into the wings, kind of like a vampire or something. This does work, but only if you're using the wings in the accessory slot. The better wings don't really look like the capes and cloaks, so it breaks the immersion. If I put the wings that do look like the cape/cloak on my character in the vanity slot, the vanity wings take priority over the cape so I'm not even wearing a cape, just wings. I know it's just a silly nitpick about vanity, but if it's possible for you to somehow make cloaks and capes take priority over vanity wings I would really appreciate it.

Found a bug. I won't get the modifiers on wings when I equip them for some reason. Like if it has warding on them, I won't get +4 defense. Dyes don't seem to work either.

Could you make it possible to use vanity like red capes in the wing slot? You can't see them over wings if you put them in the normal vanity accessory slots.
[doublepost=1532594885,1532594775][/doublepost]I found out today if you have the visibility off for the slot the dye turns off

Have an issue with WingSlot (latest version from the Mod Browser), but I have a workaround though anyway.
I've seen this issue be 'resolved' before, but its still here, so I decided I'd post this.

Wing slots, including visibility switch UI, are unresponsive in "On" or "Subtle" frameskip modes, if it is set to "Off" the problem disappears.
Please note my pc is mega potato, which I think may be part of the issue.
(I think terraria may be sacrificing the ability to interact with the slots in order to attempt 60 fps (completely impossible on this machine, but it helps performance anyways),
not sure if tModloader has all mod code to the back of the frame's call stack or something, that may explain it) (<- I could be full of rubbish)

@MarioPower @ThermoChrome @Roasty McToasty: modifiers and dyes should work correctly in v1.6.1!
Wing slots, including visibility switch UI, are unresponsive in "On" or "Subtle" frameskip modes, if it is set to "Off" the problem disappears.
Please note my pc is mega potato, which I think may be part of the issue.

Unfortunately, I think it is your computer. I have frame skip set to Subtle on my own computer and Wing Slot works fine. I'm not sure how to solve this issue for you.

whenever i enable wingslot and reload this message always pops up, wingslot is updated and tmodloader is too so that's not the problem. Anyone has a fix?
Capture.PNG

also there is no one named Alana in my users folder

whenever i enable wingslot and reload this message always pops up, wingslot is updated and tmodloader is too so that's not the problem. Anyone has a fix?View attachment 210228
also there is no one named Alana in my users folder
  1. Disable all your mods except Wing Slot, then close the game.
  2. Delete WingSlot.json from your My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs folder.
  3. Let me know if the error still occurs.

1. Disable all your mods except Wing Slot, then close the game.
  2. Delete WingSlot.json from your My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs folder.
  3. Let me know if the error still occurs.
it worked but now my game keeps crashing 10 minutes after launch, i dont think its your fault though. i will try to find out what's causing it

Back
Top Bottom