About something I want to do in Terraria

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
Sorry if this thread is not in the right place. I don't know where it should go so I just put it here.

So, I said in my profile post that I have something I really want to do with Terraria, but I can't because I don't remember something really, but really important.

Let me explain better: When I was younger, I was playing Terraria on my tablet, and in some moment, out of nowhere, one of my three worlds got substituted by a different world, with a really strange world seed, that I didn't know, and I didn't know what it meant, and I also didn't know what happened to my original world, if it was deleted or what.
Then I just tried to enter that world and ended discovering that this world was exactly equal as the tutorial world. No differences, unless one thing: I was not a beginner anymore. I was using molten armor and other things. I don't remember what accessories or weapons I was using, neither what I did all the time. Except one thing: I tried to pass through the obsidian layer in the bottom, but I was not immune to the lava damage, and died some times, then I got through it and fell in that empty space for some time and then I reached the underworld or something. And it was another lava pool but larger and deeper, and there was another obsidian layer like the last one. I died and then, I don't know why, but I got angry and just quited the world and deleted it without looking anymore at it or its seed and I didn't note its seed neither. THAT was my error. And some times I can't sleep because of that. I need help. I need someone to find what's the world seed of the mobile's tutorial world. So I can play it and understand more of it and all. The other thing is that the Devs could add the seed to the updated Terraria so we can play it normally. That's it. Thanks for you all for reading until here. Bye.

I can totally understand the feeling! XD
I have no idea of the seed though. I'm not even quite sure what's the "tutorial" is, since I only have it for PC, where's no tutorial, as far as I know.

Yeah, there's no tutorial on PC, and I'm playing on PC nowadays. But if you go to the wiki you can find about the tutorial. There were two worlds I know, being one from mobile and the other for console. And I would like to play that world of mobile, but in my PC. But the problem is that I don't know the seed. All I know is that its name was strange, had the word "tutorial" in it and some numbers and letters as if it was some code and some underlines (_).

1632501425629.png

World map from the wiki.

looked it up, because I was curious what those numbers mean, but, seems that the two (non-PC) versions that have tutorial, have rather different tutorials?
The wiki said, this one has no normal underworld, etc., just a huge lava pool.
But the other one seems to have an actual world used as base, hollowed out in a quite unusual way.

that kind of reminds me when checked Khaios' golf map with T-edit, the unused half of the world was a normal random-generated world with living trees and all - actually in pre-1.4 design.

kinda makes you wonder why wouldn't the tutorial, etc. just use a very simple world, such as what T-edit can create, that has nothing, just some massive layers of grass, dirt, and stone.

having a tutorial does makes sense though. I remember that on PC, first time I tried the game, I was about to rage-quit after getting killed by green slimes about 15 times, while trying to talk with the guide, and also try to figure out how am I supposed to build a house. lol, I tried to create several worlds, until I got one with a cliff close by the spawn, there I would only have to deal with green slimes coming from one direction while trying to talk and build (because the other would fall in the hole) - ah, but that one was "funny" too, because it wasn't at the spawn, but farther, and when I got killed by something, and respawned quite far from the house in the middle of the night... yeah, that wasn't fun either XD lol bonus point for there was crimson actually very close to the spawn there, or spread in very close by, so it wasn't only zombies, and demon eyes, but crimson monsters too in the dead of the night. you thought you can run for it, since the house isn't that very far... only to fall into a random tiny hole in the ground - since it was completely dark XD lol - and have all those monsters catch up...

but I figured out stuff some way or other XD and here am I with some good knowledge of the game now, I think XD
still, having a tutorial could make for a smoother start. XD

looked it up, because I was curious what those numbers mean, but, seems that the two (non-PC) versions that have tutorial, have rather different tutorials?
The wiki said, this one has no normal underworld, etc., just a huge lava pool.
But the other one seems to have an actual world used as base, hollowed out in a quite unusual way.

that kind of reminds me when checked Khaios' golf map with T-edit, the unused half of the world was a normal random-generated world with living trees and all - actually in pre-1.4 design.

kinda makes you wonder why wouldn't the tutorial, etc. just use a very simple world, such as what T-edit can create, that has nothing, just some massive layers of grass, dirt, and stone.
Yeah, that's it. but I really wanted to have it so I can remember the good times I had playing on it and be able to see the entire map with an endgame player with good gear and accessories. I really wanted to know what was in the border, but I never found it. The world always extended more and more to infinity if you'd go there.

A tutorial world for all versions especially a PC, that would be useful considering this time ten years ago, back when it was uhh 1.0/1.1? I barely knew how to play and the steep learning curve really put me off for a long time until I came back to it years later and messed about on it until I got competent enough to play it on my own.

A tutorial world for all versions especially a PC, that would be useful considering this time ten years ago, back when it was uhh 1.0/1.1? I barely knew how to play and the steep learning curve really put me off for a long time until I came back to it years later and messed about on it until I got competent enough to play it on my own.
Yeah, they could make that seed for the next update. So we can have fun.

Back
Top Bottom