Mobile About the 1.3 mobile discussion

HashKing

Terrarian
So I did saw the trailer for uh consoles 1.3 version and I was thinking
Will all non pc platforms version of terraria is exactly like pc from now on such as the hud and stuff
And will there be multiplayer (server)
Or the way as play with steam friends on pc but using playstore and appstores for mobile

these are questions to where the answers can only be speculated. seeing as everyone has read the same info as you.
but to answer to the best of my abilities. hud is device specific. the only differences i know of are having 5 slots compared to 10. and that just depends on the size of your device. and im pretty sure theyve done all they wanted to with multiplayer. i dont see them making mobile servers.

What about uh.. the other multiplayer feature just like on pc
Via Steam (inviting steam friend to join ya) but this uses google play or apple play thingy lol

That'll be good feature tbh

im not sure. currently on ios there is a way to play multiplayer with up to 3 other people using a vpn connection. although its not very stable and never let random people into your important worlds lol. not sure if google play has something like that yet.

these are questions to where the answers can only be speculated. seeing as everyone has read the same info as you.
but to answer to the best of my abilities. hud is device specific. the only differences i know of are having 5 slots compared to 10. and that just depends on the size of your device. and im pretty sure theyve done all they wanted to with multiplayer. i dont see them making mobile servers.
im not sure. currently on ios there is a way to play multiplayer with up to 3 other people using a vpn connection. although its not very stable and never let random people into your important worlds lol. not sure if google play has something like that yet.
dude... ever heard of a comma? :p
What about uh.. the other multiplayer feature just like on pc
Via Steam (inviting steam friend to join ya) but this uses google play or apple play thingy lol

That'll be good feature tbh
i may be mistaken in this, but i think there is a separate app that allows you to join servers. also, in the normal app, you can connect to another device nearby if there is one.

This is definitely an interesting thought. I've heard Microsoft is working on a similar project for Minecraft called the Better Together Update, which combines every single platform of its game. Terraria however, is still a long ways away from this. For one, we are limited by the RAM of mobile devices and the gap between PC and the other platforms, even after 1.3. I'm hoping PipeWorks does significantly better then 505 did...

Back
Top Bottom