Other About the languages of Terraria

[cn]Cold White

Terrarian
Hello, developers,i am a game player from Chine , I would like to request (request) you will add the language a "Chinese" language.. because we have some China game player cannot read English, but would like to play, this is a problem.. so.. can you increase the Chinese language?
(About me,my English is poor..)
You can read it? I use the translator _ :) з ゝ <) _

Last edited:
Hi Cold White!
I'm also a player from China, and I agree that the PC version needs a Chinese language.
Lots of my classmates play Mobile, but refuse to play PC simply because Mobile supports Chinese.
Also, Mobile's Chinese translation isn't all good, so my classmates sometimes joke about it.
If Red would consider a Chinese translation, then I'll be happy to help.
P.S. Some weapon's names would be very hard to translate, such as Muramasa/Excalibur.

Hi Cold White!
I'm also a player from China, and I agree that the PC version needs a Chinese language.
Lots of my classmates play Mobile, but refuse to play PC simply because Mobile supports Chinese.
Also, Mobile's Chinese translation isn't all good, so my classmates sometimes joke about it.
If Red would consider a Chinese translation, then I'll be happy to help.
P.S. Some weapon's names would be very hard to translate, such as Muramasa/Excalibur.
Wait..we have a team...don't you know "易燃又美味汉化组"?...
Do you have QQ number?

Last edited:
I believe there is actually a mod for more language support. You could join their team and help create a translation.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423480387][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe there is actually a mod for more language support. You could join their team and help create a translation.

I believe there is actually a mod for more language support. You could join their team and help create a translation.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423480387][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe there is actually a mod for more language support. You could join their team and help create a translation.
But how to join them?

Hello, developers,i am a game player from Chine , I would like to request (request) you will add the language a "Chinese" language.. because we have some China game player cannot read English, but would like to play, this is a problem.. so.. can you increase the Chinese language?
(About me,my English is poor..)
You can read it? I use the translator _ :) з ゝ <) _
EVERYONE IS LIKE THIS!
Everyone says they want more languages for Terraria but the team said they WOULD. So please guys stop asking for more languages.

EVERYONE IS LIKE THIS!
Everyone says they want more languages for Terraria but the team said they WOULD. So please guys stop asking for more languages.
Well, as we are, how about correct already existing translations?
"légendaire épée de cuivre" ("Copper shortsword legedary")
"Sauvage grande épée de feu" ("Big sword made of fire salvage") Yes, that's the translation of the fiery greatsword!

Back
Top Bottom