Mobile About the terraria 1.3 update

keyboardluck

Terrarian
So i bought terraria a looong times ago and I haven’t reali8se it have a new update until recent and wanted to update it so i can play with my friends, but i can clear see terraria on the AppStore and the update button right beside it but every time i press it, it said that terraria got taken down so i cant update. So9 I thought why dont i try my other apple device that share the same account? And then I realized its not even in my bought apps! Well i can clearly remember i BOUGHT it from the App Store and not the internet but now i can’t update it, plz help.
Ps:i dont really think terraria got taken down right?

So i bought terraria a looong times ago and I haven’t reali8se it have a new update until recent and wanted to update it so i can play with my friends, but i can clear see terraria on the AppStore and the update button right beside it but every time i press it, it said that terraria got taken down so i cant update. So9 I thought why dont i try my other apple device that share the same account? And then I realized its not even in my bought apps! Well i can clearly remember i BOUGHT it from the App Store and not the internet but now i can’t update it, plz help.
Ps:i dont really think terraria got taken down right?
Hi @keyboardluck, what make/model are your two devices? And can you post a screenshot of Terraria in the App Store and the error you get.

Back
Top Bottom