Serious About using face masks

r4v1n6

Terrarian
There's has been some posts about the use of face masks in some other threads here on the forum (mostly spreading bad information). The moderators have correctly shut those discussions down. They don't belong on this forum.

There are a lot of bad information floating around regarding how and when to use face masks. In the hope of dispelling some of that bad information, I would like to point out a web site that has good information on the subject. I recommend everyone to take a look at it.

This is the only post on this subject that I will make. I won't respond to any comments except from moderators.

There's has been some posts about the use of face masks in some other threads here on the forum (mostly spreading bad information). The moderators have correctly shut those discussions down. They don't belong on this forum.

There are a lot of bad information floating around regarding how and when to use face masks. In the hope of dispelling some of that bad information, I would like to point out a web site that has good information on the subject. I recommend everyone to take a look at it.

This is the only post on this subject that I will make. I won't respond to any comments except from moderators.
Thanks you, I hope this will help people chose the right decision, so thank you.

Back
Top Bottom