tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death's Conquest(spear) Made!:
Death's Conquest.png

changing system of choosing spriters since now I have alot so now if someone request to be a spriter for my mod Ill give them a test for a item that will be in the mod and if they do good ill let them in if they dont I wont which it will also lower the chance of plagiarism as the entree sprite.

Yeah they do look a bit weird probably cause of the yellow part. but I feel like if the one pixel things were removed or turned to 2 pixel it would ruin the design a bit cause of reasons with how I imagine it that is.
most of the boss in terraria were one pixel, so yeah

i have a idea about the night's edge version of mage weapons. instead of using the weapon from crimson/corruption, jungle, hell, and dungeon, i am going to do ice, desert, ocean, and sky island, i think that would be a good idea
[doublepost=1466654070,1466654023][/doublepost]and here is the ice spell book
a new boss 2 (1).png

[doublepost=1466654380][/doublepost]and i finish with the new boss satan's skull with the three new weapon and a trophy
new boss 3 (1) (1).png
the new bss (1).png
new boss 3 (2) (1).png
Imported piskel (7).png
a new boss 2 (2).png

I made the arms and the magic weapon and the range weapon and the trophy, mew!!! made the melee weapon, and BenGallegos help shade the boss

The arms don't look very boney, as well as having mechanical parts in it that are meant to made of bone with mechanical things, which makes no sense. If anything, I get a slight feeling of mushrooms with it.

In my opinion, only 1.5 of the items look "good". That being the trophy and the flamethrower type thing, with trophy being the .5. The first one doesn't look terraria styled, the third looks not only to small, but to plain and single color. The second one looks like it might be a recolor, but I'm just gonna assume not, and that it is just highly based on. If recolor, however, I say it's .5 instead of 1. Not much to do with trophy, and you tried putting in that one thing to it, so I give props for that. But it's a .5 because of it being 1x1 pixel, instead of 2x2.

Overall, could be a lot better.

The arms don't look very boney, as well as having mechanical parts in it that are meant to made of bone with mechanical things, which makes no sense. If anything, I get a slight feeling of mushrooms with it.

In my opinion, only 1.5 of the items look "good". That being the trophy and the flamethrower type thing, with trophy being the .5. The first one doesn't look terraria styled, the third looks not only to small, but to plain and single color. The second one looks like it might be a recolor, but I'm just gonna assume not, and that it is just highly based on. If recolor, however, I say it's .5 instead of 1. Not much to do with trophy, and you tried putting in that one thing to it, so I give props for that. But it's a .5 because of it being 1x1 pixel, instead of 2x2.

Overall, could be a lot better.

First, you have a really good judgment. second, The magic weapon will summon a big ring of circle around you, it deals high damage, and it gives all bad effect to the enemy, but it uses mana constantly, like how fast the last prison does
[doublepost=1466655132,1466655116][/doublepost]that is why i made it look like that
[doublepost=1466655180][/doublepost]
a new boss 2.png

and this is the air spell

First, you have a really good judgment. second, The magic weapon will summon a big ring of circle around you, it deals high damage, and it gives all bad effect to the enemy, but it uses mana constantly, like how fast the last prison does
[doublepost=1466655132,1466655116][/doublepost]that is why i made it look like that
Ray is right though the first weapon doesnt look like a weapon at all(I sugest making into a spellbook type thing instead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom