tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade of the Undead. My Developer item. 200 Melee DMG

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1 KB · Views: 166
Oi Mate! I am a lil modder (privately) and spriter, and I did some Spears. See this as a present from the Great Nin-Sama. If you want something to be done just ask me. But I won't do NPC's, Armors or anything that is seperated in 20 parts. Btw, the Icon for the crescent and the Ranseur is used when the weapon is displayed in the inventory. I made these 2 cause they are too big to be displayed in the Inventory. Here you go:

Attachments

• BModPreHardModeSpears.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 128
Oi Mate! I am a lil modder (privately) and spriter, and I did some Spears. See this as a present from the Great Nin-Sama. If you want something to be done just ask me. But I won't do NPC's, Armors or anything that is seperated in 20 parts. Btw, the Icon for the crescent and the Ranseur is used when the weapon is displayed in the inventory. I made these 2 cause they are too big to be displayed in the Inventory. Here you go:
thx

I would just like to point this out for future reference when you're making sprites, but your sprites don't seem to Terraria-esque right now. One thing I'd suggest is to add more curves, and make the shading on your weapons more pronounced. I hope this helps :D

I would just like to point this out for future reference when you're making sprites, but your sprites don't seem to Terraria-esque right now. One thing I'd suggest is to add more curves, and make the shading on your weapons more pronounced. I hope this helps :D
thx for the advice
I know some of the tmodloader api and have made working additions before. As for sprites, well, you be the judge

6a4760aecb.png
Your in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom